MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be a critical member of the Marketing Team that will also work closely with our Data Team (In Argentina). This role is primarily responsible for leading, managing, optimizing and scaling the marketing operations infrastructure, processes, and database management for insights and weekly reporting using the systems and tools which support our fast-growing Marketing Team.
You’ll integrate strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, and cross-functional collaboration to align and execute on our lead strategy. As part of the Marketing Team, you’ll partner with our Demand Generation, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and Customer Success roles to enforce our data, campaign, email and reporting strategies and best-practices, and improve processes to be more efficient.
- Lead strategic and operational initiatives across marketing and with other functions to drive performance improvements, continuously enhance the impact of marketing and help the company continue along its fast growth trajectory
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to segment the prospect database and optimize our account-based outreach
- Track leading indicators of engagement / top of the funnel actions, and analyze to understand what’s working and what’s not
- Create reports and dashboards for marketing to track performance and forecast results
- Clean and optimize large data sets and monitor api calls to ensure accuracy for the business
- Provide materials and data that help Marketing and SDRs work more effectively
- Manage existing and new systems to ensure they meet team needs
- Remove manual processes and steps to make the teamwork efficiently through various automation techniques
Skills & Required Experience
- 4-6 years of work experience in a quantitative, operations or analytical roles (experience with Hubspot essential).
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com & Intercom required
- Strong analytical, operational, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- English bilingual level: Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to concisely present project deliverables
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams.
Nice to have
- Prior experience with SaaS
- Experience with Sales Engagement and Marketing Automation (Outreach, Segment, Periscope)
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.