Jasper is an AI copilot for enterprise marketing teams who want better outcomes, not just faster outputs. More advanced than writing assistants, AI copilots are personalized to each company and securely combine business context and memory with purpose-built skills to achieve both speed and performance.
About the role
Jasper is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. As our Marketing Operations Manager you will play a crucial role in driving our marketing strategy and ensuring the success of our campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and make a significant impact on our company’s growth.
In this role you will report to Jasper’s Head of Revenue Operations; you will also be embedded within the marketing team and will be a key thought partner to our Head of Marketing. On the RevOps team you will have peers in Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, Revenue Systems, and Revenue Enablement. A sampling of our systems today include Salesforce, HubSpot, Webflow, Chili Piper, Outreach, Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Clearbit and Mode but, on your recommendation, could expand or migrate to others.
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We’ve built a strong foundation to support remote employees’ engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Develop and implement data-driven insights to inform marketing strategy and decision-making processes
- Manage all aspects of campaign execution, including planning, budgeting, and performance analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful campaign implementation and alignment with overall company goals
- Monitor and analyze market trends to identify new opportunities for growth and improvement
- Implement best practices for data management, tracking, and reporting to optimize marketing efforts
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or related fields, preferably at a fast-growing technology startup. Nice to have but not required is experience working with both sales-led and self-serve/PLG models
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn insights into actionable marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and HubSpot
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $120,000-$140,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on the first day for our employees and families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees).
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching,
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.