SOFTGAMES is actively seeking a skilled Marketing Graphic Designer to join our Creative team remotely. As part of a small, experienced and agile team the Marketing Graphic Designer is in charge of designing ad creatives, app store assets, graphics for our game websites, social media, and other platforms.
This is a great opportunity for someone to play an active role in a fast-developing games company and have a direct impact on its success.
Qualified applicants will be expected to complete a graphics test.
- You will work with company products, a large variation of Instant Games.
- You will create ad creatives, ASO assets (icons, banners, screenshots), other marketing assets for our Mobile and Instant Games, ensuring the consistency of our existing style.
- You will collaborate with Game Producers, the Marketing team, Graphic Designers and Senior Artists during the working process.
- You have a good eye for composition and color, posses good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and able to work with raster and vector 2D graphics.
- You have CG Art skills and are able to create 2D assets from scratch.
- You are familiar with UI/UX.
- You are familiar with Social Media platforms.
- You are able to do market research and structure the database of references.
- You have the ability to work simultaneously on different projects, adapting and reworking existing resources.
- You love working with different art styles.
- You are able to work well in a collaborative team environment.
Good if you also have:
- Skills in motion design and video editing, using After Effects
- Web design experience and 3D modelling skills (e.g. Blender, Maya)
- Animation skills
- Basic 3D graphics skills, logo design experience
SOFTGAMES offers a competitive package, including:
- Remote first – We have a flexible working setup. Either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin – You decide.
- Flexible working hours – Structure your working hours to your needs. No crunch, no overtime!
- Generous vacation regulation no matter where you are!
- Home office allowance – Working from home but something is missing? We offer a budget to make your home office as productive as possible.
- Further Training – Everyone at SOFTGAMES is offered training opportunities to strengthen their skills or learn something new!
- Studio – We’re a remote-first company but also offer a super modern office with state-of-the-art tech, based in the center of Berlin.
- Equipment – Choose between a MacBook Pro or Lenovo Laptop.
- Meal allowances – A monthly budget is additionally granted to be spent for your lunches.
- Wellness Benefits – Access to Virtual Yoga, Meditation, and more to stay healthy!
- Monthly extra grant for home office electricity + internet costs.
- Swag – Enjoy our stylish Hoodies, Bags, Mugs, etc.
- Christmas gifts – A tradition of unique and rewarding Christmas gifts.
- Offsite Retreats – Twice a year the entire company gets together to learn, share ideas, focus on the future, and celebrate our successes. Our events in general are epic but our off-site Retreat is one of a kind.
- Team events – We have regular Casual Fridays, virtual Game Nights, Pub Quizzes, Team lunches and much more
At SOFTGAMES, we value a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone’s ideas are heard and valued. Join our dynamic team and be part of the exciting world of mobile gaming. Apply now and let your expertise shine!
SOFTGAMES is the leading instant gaming company. We develop casual, truly social games that can be played instantly across all devices. Our hypersocial blockbuster game “Bubble Shooter Pro” became a global top grossing game on Facebook and is played by millions of people around the world every day. We partner closely with Facebook, Samsung and more to craft the next generation of instant games that billions of people can play together. SOFTGAMES is a remote first company and the home of 100 people from all over the world. We believe in proactive, independent teams with the freedom to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and with the mission to create fun and everlasting Instant Games.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.