We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Executive to join Save My Exams’ Marketing team.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable Edtech company with almost 30,000 paying subscribers and be part of an industry-leading brand that students, parents, and teachers love.
As our first Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in building a worldwide audience of learners and achieving Save My Exams’ mission of helping everyone achieve better grades. Motivated by creating attention-grabbing content that draws in new audiences as well as engaging our existing members, you will be the one bringing our brand to life.
This is the role for you if:
- You want to be challenged to work across a wide range of Marketing channels and create engaging content that our users love
- You take pride in the quality of your work and have exceptionally high attention to detail
- You love to learn, embrace critical feedback, and always seek opportunities to reflect on your performance
- You are passionate about education and are excited to be a part of a company that impacts millions of students all over the world
- You are positive, proactive, and open-minded
- You’re a team player, comfortable working with others and independently, holding yourself and others accountable
- Create exceptional customer-facing copy with a consistent tone of voice that resonates with our audience and builds trust in our brand
- Build bespoke landing pages that speak to relevant segments like students, parents, or teachers
- Manage email sends, including planning, building, and executing email campaigns
- Look after our social media accounts, regularly posting exciting content across our various platforms and engaging with our community
- Work closely with our agencies to ensure they follow brand and tone-of-voice guidelines
- Play a key part in testing new channels for us with a constant “test & learn” mindset
Hopefully, you’ll have some or all of the following:
- Exceptional copywriting skills and an eye for engaging content
- Hungry to learn and eager to get involved in all aspects of our Marketing strategy, with a particular focus on content production
- Able to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
Some extra skills and experiences that would be great:
- Video production skills
- Previous Marketing experience (copywriting, CRM, social media)
- Scale-up background, working for a fast-growing B2C brand
Working for a fast-growing, bootstrapped education company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice.
Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and opportunities.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive annual salary, dependent on experience & skills
- Profit share bonus (paid annually)
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Remote, flexible working, including when you start & end your day. Work from home or wherever you want. We’re UK-based but with team members all over the world
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team: we’re a diverse, talented, and friendly bunch who love what we do
- The chance to learn and develop new skills as part of an exciting, growing Edtech company – we’re always learning and we’ll support you to do the same too
- A friendly, positive, and inclusive team culture – we’re driven to work hard but we also have fun, with weekly Zoom fitness classes and whole company coffee coolers
- Most importantly – a real opportunity to positively influence millions of students with your work
Here’s an overview of our hiring process, so that you know what to expect:
- Application form
- Phone screen
- Online interviews
- Case study presentation