At Dooly, we create human experiences for work
Revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom use Dooly to capture and amplify the outcomes of their meetings. Because we build Dooly with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn’t live without it. With our recently announced Series B funding, we’re investing in our team and building the next generation of our product.
Dooly is a remote-first company with a team spread across North America and a small head office in Vancouver. For this role we are open to candidates who are located anywhere in North America.
As a Sr. Marketing Designer, you’ll report into our Head of Design and work cross-functionally with the Marketing, and Engineering team to craft delightful user experiences across specific Marketing channels at Dooly such as our customer facing website, social media & ad campaigns, emails, internal collateral etc.
You consider yourself to be a methodical individual who likes to think critically about your work. You exude creative energy and aren’t afraid to passionately participate in Design meetings that help us bring Dooly to the next-level. You possess a start-up mindset and you are comfortable working autonomously and self-sufficiently. You advocate for the customer experience while considering and balancing differing opinions and you inspire others by bringing a high degree of curiosity, creative energy, and user empathy.
- Own design and production responsibilities on projects – from beginning design concepts to finalizing end product. Ability to manage day-to-day work. Maintain deadlines and look for areas of improved efficiencies.
- Design, document and deliver timely and high quality web, email, and/or ad designs for a variety of scenarios while maintaining the Dooly brand and interactive best practices.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and other designers to continuously improve results and stay aligned.
- Be able to present work through a strategic, customer-focused lens.
- Team up and work closely with product marketing on the creation of new concepts, value proposition lock-ups, and visuals to compliment headlines, and test messaging.
- Report back to creative leaders/manager on conclusions, successes, and lessons learned in order to improve processes, lower production costs and expedite design time.
- 5+ years of design experience, including layout, typography and interactive design for web and responsive web.
- Strong design portfolio showcasing experience with Marketing focused site work (or links to live sites).
- Ability to work at varying level of fidelities to communicate ideas.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-driven, eager to learn and goal-oriented with strong time management skills.
- Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high-volume and fast-changing environment.
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively as well as an active interest in learning new tools and technologies.
- Able to re-focus and develop quick iterations in projects as scope demands.
- Strong attention to detail and order.
- Understands balance of quality and quantity.
Bonus: Additional skills are a plus including Animation, Illustration, Video Editing or the ability to work across multiple creative suites. Background in the SaaS sales industry.