Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to be part of a mission that is helping over millions of people feel better? Come join our team!
Talkspace is looking for a Marketing Associate to support our Enterprise marketing strategy. This role will work across the Enterprise Marketing Team to assist with every part of the strategy: lead generation campaigns, coordination, and logistics for events, and coordinating outbound communications plans for sales and account management teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, is a strong communicator, and detail-oriented.
We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
Talkspace is headquartered in New York, NY, but this role can be remote and will report to the Director of Enterprise Marketing
What You’ll Do:
- Provide day to day operational support and project management for lead generation efforts, including email marketing and paid media channels
- Support day to day management of agency partnerships
- Support the delivery of key marketing and sales performance metrics to internal and external partners
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to provide logistical and administrative support for event-related activities
- Support the intake of new event requests, review and make recommendations
- Work closely with marketing and design teams to produce event assets
- Review and approve incoming requests for material orders and manage online inventory
- Communicate with vendors to source giveaways, and coordinate fulfillment of Talkspace event materials and assets
- Project manage event-related activities
- Coordinate customer monthly content calendars that follow the Talkspace marketing themes by quarter/month
- Manage intake requests for customer-focused marketing materials
- Gather competitive analysis intel on our main employer and payer competition to keep internal documentation up to date for marketing and sales teams
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Familiar with marketing campaign development and measurement
- Strong writing skills
- Self-started, able to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of our tech stack, which includes Salesforce, Hubspot, G Suite
- Expirience with data-driven sales enablement and marketing copy
- Experience in a marketing-specific role
- Experience inside a SaaS-based, enterprise organization
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans coverage since day one
- Pre-tax benefits: HSA/ FSA/ Commuter allowance
- 401k retirement savings program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits such as disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Equity offerings for Talkspace company stocks
- Wellness stipend along with discounts on gym memberships and other wellbeing products
- Flexible PTO / Remote Workspace Flexibility
- Regular team events, including [virtual] Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Free access to all Talkspace products
At Talkspace, we believe that pay transparency during the interview process is a critical part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary bands are based on internal and external compensation benchmarks, which we regularly evaluate to ensure we pay competitively.
The base salary for this role is between $40,000 and $60,000. Within the salary bands, leveling corresponds to each candidate’s relevant experience, skills as assessed during the interview process, education, and applicable certifications.