Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada our mission is to make customer service extraordinary for everyone and our vision is a world where every customer interaction is resolved by AI.
Ada is an AI-powered customer service automation platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the greatest number of customer service conversations — across channels and languages – with the least amount of effort.
Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated customer interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, Yeti, and Square. Born in Toronto, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.ada.cx.
As a key member of the Demand Generation team, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will own the email + nurture strategy, along with the webinar strategy for Ada – helping move customer’s through the buyer’s journey. The Ada team recognizes the potential of these channels and is excited about candidates who will commit their expertise to level up performance and support driving product-led growth. As the AI space continues to evolve so will our marketing methods and this role will always be looking to the horizon for new opportunities for expansion and scale. As our product cuts a new path in the CX space, testing, experimentation, and analytics will be a key part of this role. This position will be highly collaborative with the paid media, content, web, and product teams. You’ll love this job if you want to help shape the emerging AI space, live in the data weeds, and share your insights to inform Ada’s strategy.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B lifecycle to include email & webinar marketing
- Proficient with Hubspot and SFDC
- Experience developing and analyzing successful CRM campaigns
- Experience creating and implementing a webinar strategy; along with recommendations for the ideal webinar platform
- An analytical approach, adept at diving deep into performance data and resurfacing with insights that shape future strategies
- Interest in a fast-paced environment where there is an opportunity to build out programs and create processes
- Familiar with the database & communications business and contact rules in compliance with current regulations, CASL and other
- Drive end-to-end execution of lifecycle campaigns – become the team’s Hubspot, email marketing, and segmentation expert
- Develop campaign strategy, drive the creative process, collaborate with designers and copywriters, identify target audience segments, and capture and reflect feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Lead the strategy for automated workflows, integrating with the wider Marketing team strategies
- Build dynamic customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to nurture prospects to conversion and ultimately pipeline
- Create and implement the webinar campaign strategy to include promotion, lead generation and lead follow-up strategies.
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Partner with analytics stakeholders to measure the impact of your channel, and develop ways to scale, while also be able to self-serve basic campaign results, develop benchmarks, and report regularly on channel progress and performance to marketing stakeholders
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
The expected salary range for this position is $83,000 to $127,00. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities, even if you don’t meet every qualification we listed, because members of marginalized communities are less likely to apply if they don’t meet every qualification. We believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.