Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
The Talent Enablement and Learning Manager is responsible for providing end-to-end Enablement support to the Talent Organization at Andela. This role will report directly to the Manager of Talent Operations.
The Talent Organization is responsible for creating an amazing experience for our world-class talent from joining our Community, getting assessed to join our talent network, getting matched with the right opportunities, and delivering on their engagements with our Andela Clients. The Talent Enablement and Learning Manager is a key role that ensures that our team of Andelans feel confident in executing their roles and can do so successfully, creating a consistent Talent Experience through play booking our best practices, and ensuring that information is cascaded throughout the Talent Organization.
- Assess the existing new hire onboarding program for Talent Partners, Talent Screeners & Delivery Partners and work with the People team and key stakeholders to develop a world-class onboarding program for these roles.
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for new Talent & Delivery Partners.
- Ensure all Talent Partners, Delivery Partners and Screeners can comfortably speak to Andela’s core capabilities and services.
- Ensure all Talent Partners, Delivery Partners, and Screeners are clear on any current processes and playbooks that they are responsible for or that the Talent may ask them questions about throughout their journey with Andela.
- Provide coaching, training, and ongoing development opportunities to Talent & Delivery Partners including presentations, one to one coaching, and creating role-based training exercises based on real-life scenarios.
- Ensure that Talent & Delivery Partners have all got up to date information and training needed in order to effectively execute their roles, including the development of a comprehensive Talent & Delivery Partner playbook.
- Play a key role in the cascading of information across the Talent Business Unit about changes to processes, highlighting training and best practices, and shouting out great performance or development within the team.
- Be the owner of all Talent Business Unit Specific tooling and ensure that adequate training and certification are in place so that team members utilize all tools successfully and effectively.
- 5+ years of experience working in a capability building or learning role in a technical organization or department. If you have built and created training for large teams in an atypical way, don’t rule yourself out!
- Experience leading enablement and learning teams and a good understanding of developing personas.
- Experience in building situational training courses upon principles and playbooks of best practices. Developing technical delivery projects will be useful as most stakeholders you will be working with have this background.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration.
- Highly detail-oriented demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments.
- Hands-on experience working with learning and enablement tools (Showpad, Seismic, Highspot, etc.) a plus.
- Deep empathy for people and process development.
This role is fully remote #LI-RL
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.