We are looking for someone to join our ever-growing marketing team. At Fanatee, the marketing team is one of the main motors of growth for our games. Your role will be to structure and develop our influencer acquisition strategies channel and partnerships and also provide a qualitative analysis of the performance.
You will own end-to-end projects with influencers from launch plans to executing campaigns that increase overall market awareness of the brand, driving growth and consumer engagement. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically – from pitching ideas to partners, to the creation and execution of plans, and analysis of business impact.
Beyond that, you’ll also be a point of contact between the growth strategy marketing plan with the performance marketing team and both the creative production and product management teams.
– Qualitative analysis and tracking of KPI’s;
– Experience to plan, develop, implement and manage the organization’s influencers marketing campaign based on industry-leading insight;
– Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management;
– Solid research skills, constantly looking for new technologies, channels, and strategies that will add value to the current user acquisition strategy based on influencer marketing;
– Create targeted campaigns focusing on the connection between the product user base, influencers, and channel;
– Ability to manage multiple projects;
– Entrepreneurial spirit;
– Flexibility and rapid response mindset;
– Continuous looking for influencers connections to launch and promote our games;
– Review the influencer selection and write briefs for your campaigns and negotiate with them;
– Monitor and steer campaign budgets and make sure set campaign KPIs are met;
– Develop content plannings and review creative content;
- 3+ years with Influencer Marketing and/or Affiliates with a track record designing and executing successful influencer marketing campaigns. Experience in international digital marketing;
- Experience to plan, develop, implement and manage the organization’s multi-channel as tv, radio, newspaper with online marketing campaigns based on industry-leading insight
- Great analytical skills and ability to understand and plan in different scenarios that are frequently changing;
- Previous experience working with mobile games advertising;
- Experience with online performance user acquisition campaigns.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don’t have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
– Competitive remuneration
– Flexible benefits
– Health and Dental Insurance
– Profit Sharing- Career development support
– Casual environment as well as the dress code
– A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 200M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!