InboxDone frees up business owners, CEOs, and virtual team members so they no longer have to spend hours inside their inbox every day. First, we organize the inbox, then we learn how to respond to incoming emails and create follow-up systems as well as taking care of scheduling. We give our clients the gift of time, and we get to be on the inside of fascinating, thriving businesses and organizations.
We’re looking for several fully remote, self-employed contractors to join the InboxDone team as Inbox Managers.
Being an Inbox Manager means showing up Monday through Friday to take care of any inbox-related tasks for your designated clients. If it’s connected to the inbox, you’ll be handling it!
First, we get our clients down to ‘inbox zero’ so we can work from a clean slate.
Next, we learn how to respond (and how to think) like the client, gradually replying to more emails and handling tasks like scheduling, newsletter creation, customer service, relationship management, or overall team coordination.
We accept clients on a rolling basis and do our best to match you with clients who are the perfect fit for your unique personality, skillset, and interests.
After completing a 30-day (paid) training period with one of our training managers (which ensures that you and the client are a good match), you will work one-on-one with your client and communicate with them directly going forward.
Your Skills and Experience
To be a stand-out Inbox Manager, you need to be:
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pedantic about spelling and grammar (annoyingly so)
- A whiz with Gmail and Outlook
- Someone who loves systems, processes and organization
- Tech savvy and excited about learning new software and platforms
- Connected to fast, reliable internet through your own computer
- Able to work remotely in a place with minimal distractions
- A strong administrator and happy performing repetitive tasks
- A chameleon writer who can change language and tone to match different clients
- A proactive thinker who can anticipate what your clients may need
Does This Sound Like You? Apply Now
Please first read all the information about the role over here: https://inboxdone.com/jobs-apply/
Then, follow the prompts to submit your application.
We can’t wait to hear from you!