Every small business journey is different, filled with its own twists and turns. Mineral is with them every step of the way, taking the guesswork out of HR and compliance so that they’re always ready for whatever lies ahead.
Mineral brings together the best of two HR and compliance powerhouses: ThinkHR and Mammoth. By combining certified HR experts with tech-enabled tools, Mineral takes the guesswork out of HR. Our innovative platform is a one-stop resource for small businesses, filled with everything they need to tackle even the trickiest workplace issues with confidence.
Humble brag alert: Mineral has been consistently recognized for our award-winning culture, and we’re especially proud of our 2020 Great places to Work certification. Simply put, Mineral is a place where people want to be, which could explain why we’ve also been ranked among the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a company, Mineral is also made up of incredibly diverse, vibrant individuals, working together for the greater good. We’re here to help our clients build healthy, thriving organizations, and we’re looking for some like-minded people to help us do it.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for answering phones, assigning work, conducting research, creating documents, triaging client matters, and collaborating with the rest of the Advisory Services team. The person in the role will develop initial responses to questions, edit documents, review client submissions. The individual who fills this role needs to have a strong customer service orientation, ability to rapidly diagnose and troubleshoot issues, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced high phone volume environment with frequent interruptions. The HR Coordinator should be flexible, quickly switching from one topic to another, and one communication medium to another (e.g. phone, email). This role has a variety of different growth opportunities within our organization.
Essential Functions of the Position
- Answer, triage and transfer client calls with high level of customer service
- Manage incoming written client correspondence and phone calls for 90+% of the workday
- Create, intake and assign cases to team; monitor volume and team bandwidth to inform workload distribution decisions
- Provide real-time navigation support to clients; diagnose minor technology issues; provide detailed verbal instructions regarding how best to utilize platform and services
- Use active listening to interpret client questions and document concisely with appropriate level of detail
- Use critical thinking to navigate and problem-solve unique client inquiries
- Collaborate and work well with others with interruptions in an occasionally loud environment
- Research HR and related topics for HR services team to use when responding to client questions
- Apply knowledge of client inquiries to develop and suggest content, site navigation and tech improvements
- Responsible for thorough and timely documentation of client interactions using our systems
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the Company’s internal proprietary platforms and key company systems; assist with process development, documentation, and overall workflow improvements
- Provide administrative support to team members on an as needed basis
- Assist with special projects as needed to help advance the team and company’s operations, processes and efficiencies
- Other tasks depending on the volume, needs and capacity of the Advisory Services department
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Certifications
- One or more years of experience working in a customer service environment
- Desire to develop HR knowledge and skills required; HR-related coursework, internship or work experience preferred
- Stellar customer service skills with a professional sense of compassion for difficult situations
- Intermediate or greater Microsoft Office suite skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills including active listening and ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Ability to build strong relationships and work well with peers, managers, and clients
- High level of discretion and ability to follow policies on confidentiality
- Strong reading comprehension, internet navigation and research skills
- Ability to organize and efficiently manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and minimal supervision
- Ability to manage heavy volume of phone and written communication
Benefits and Perks
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
401k + company match
Flexible PTO + Company Holidays
Corporate Bonus Program
Paid Family Leave
Other market competitive perks and benefits
Equal opportunities, accessibility for all
Mineral values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All individuals seeking employment at Mineral are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.