At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The Revenue team at Plaid combines deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
Plaid is looking for a Head of Strategic Revenue to lead the team in charge of managing and growing Plaid’s Mid Size customers. As a member of the Revenue leadership team, you’ll play a key role in developing net new revenue, defining our Account Management strategy, cultivating relationships with key executive stakeholders across Plaid’s largest customers, and executing on expansion opportunities that drive meaningful revenue growth for the company.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a compelling revenue strategy that drives success for Plaid and our customers over the long term
- Drive meaningful revenue growth and opportunities across Plaid’s existing customer base and develop net new opportunities.
- Grow, develop, and lead a team of world-class sellers
- Become a key customer partner, developing strategic relationships with founders and executives of Plaid’s largest and most strategic customers
- Working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that is different every day
- Delivering world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
What excites us
- 8+ years of experience managing and growing teams of top performing Sales AND Account Managers in a Fintech or SaaS environment
- Historical track record of successfully leading and scaling top performing customer and revenue focused teams
- Strong people manager, coach, and mentor, who can guide the team in developing consultative account management and sales skills
- Significant experience in pipeline management and successful execution against significant revenue targets involving large and complex customers
- Strong relationship skills, high EQ, and a long term, partnership-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Passion for Plaid’s mission and the inclusive financial ecosystem our customers are building towards
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]