Virtuoso’s mission is to enable and lead the world’s quality-first revolution. The field of QA has not kept pace with the software industry’s transition to CI/CD. We are fixing that.
Virtuoso has reimagined how software is tested by developing a game-changing platform that is already being used by the biggest names in software. We passionately believe that anyone should be able to create and maintain tests regardless of their technical skill, and that quality is a key driver for change and growth. The latest advances in AI and Machine Learning have been leveraged to produce test automation software that thinks like a human, empowers everyone to test, and for the first time delivers on the promise of codeless test automation. Achieving remarkable success has become a business-as-usual activity for us and we need to rapidly expand our team for that to continue to increase. Want to join the quality-first revolution? Then read on.
A company without borders with employees that make an impact worldwide, with offices and a remote team spread across the globe. The nature of our product is reflected in our thorough and agile culture. We do the right things fast and our application process is no different. We want exceptional people and we will act to get them
About the Role:
We are looking for a high-energy, driven individual with strong technical aptitude and sales experience to join our team. Your mission will be to expand the US market for us. In doing so – help us progressively build out the sales team to accelerate growth in what is a very large part of our total addressable market.
As Head of Sales for the USA, you will be instrumental to our growth.
You will work hand in hand with our CCO, go-to-market team and Founders to build upon our existing success and continue to shape the company’s future. Your success will be measured by your ability to hone our strategy, then execute on that to consistently hit targets.
The Right Fit:
We’re looking for people with a track record of being the best of the best, the ability to thrive in a continually changing environment, and who can think critically and creatively about improving our go-to-market strategy. You must have a successful track record in business development within SaaS, ideally testing tools, DevOps tools, or RPA. This domain experience is crucial to enable you to hit the ground running.
What we need from You:
- Winner’s mentality – you aren’t deterred by challenges or setbacks and take ownership of your own success
- Completer-finisher – someone who moves at pace and gets the job done quickly and to a high quality
- Strong communicator – you can clearly deliver our messaging to help customers understand Virtuoso’s value
- Curious – you seek opportunities to learn on your own and you’re eager to understand the nuances of our product
- Team leader and player – you’ll compete, but above that, you’ll collaborate. You’ll share what is working for you in order to help the team win.:
- 15+ years of SaaS sales experience in a high growth environment ideally leading a team
- Ability to build and manage a high performing sales team, whilst delivering your owns numbers
- Account planning and execution skills
- Regional planning and execution skills
- Proven attainment of quota and revenue goals
- Agile and able to think on your feet – not beholden to a single playbook
- You know when to ask questions and know how to act independently
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals/geographies at the same time
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Experience selling to a technical audience like VPs/Directors of Engineering, CTO’s, Developers, QA leaders
- Experience selling a test automation product or services
- Experience working with a fully rounded sales team (AE, SE, SDR), and marketing
- Experience with startups
What’s In It For You…
- Competitive Package, include generous annual performance bonus
- Employee Share Options- Share in the success of Virtuoso
- A defined, transparent, career path to more senior roles
- Remote/flexible working
- Home office set up allowance
- Generous allowance to choose your laptop or MacBook
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing initiative and allowance
- Training/personal development budget of a minimum of £500 per year
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- Holiday allowance increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years
- Employee Referral Scheme – we put money in your pocket for referring awesome people!