MedArrive is a fast-paced and fast-growing start up on a simple mission: Improving people’s lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare.
Our enemy is an often soulless, transactional healthcare system that’s increasingly engineering the vital human touch away from the experience – and often hard to access. MedArrive enables healthcare providers to seamlessly extend care services into the home, unlocking access to high-quality healthcare for more people at a fraction of the cost. Our care management platform allows providers and payors to bridge the virtual care gap, integrating physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from EMS professionals. Patients can access trusted medical expertise from their homes’ comfort and safety without interruption to the continuity of care, ultimately resulting in better patient outcomes, a better-utilized healthcare workforce, and significant cost savings for patients and providers alike.
About the Role
As our Head of Patient Engagement you will join a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative environment to lead the development and execution of our patient outreach playbook. Your goal is to maximize enrollment of new patients and health plan members who are clinically eligible for our programs. We are looking for a creative and analytical team player with strong B2C or B2B2C experience who is passionate about improving people’s lives. Experience in healthcare is preferred. This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the leadership team, and across the organization to build and execute a long term strategy focused on driving member and patient engagement.
- Design, communicate, and execute creative and innovative member engagement programs and campaigns; and ensure they meet or exceed engagement targets.
- Serve as an expert resource to the team, leveraging data to determine prioritization of telephonic, digital, and field-based outreach to members.
- Build out the marketing technology stack necessary to drive best-in-industry member engagement.
- Build processes and reports that inform the continual performance improvement of member engagement.
- Play a key role in evolving, defining, and driving our engagement KPIs, analytical systems, and business processes cross functionally.
- Partner with our Product/Engineering and Operations teams to translate insights into business improvements.
- Deeply understand and map the member journey to create the a communications experience that drives NPS and other member success metrics
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; Master’s degree a plus
- Experience in healthcare, life-sciences, financial services or other heavily regulated fields is preferred, preferably in patient or member marketing.
- 7+ years of experience developing multi-channel strategies to drive engagement and retention of members and/or patients
- Proven success in program design and implementation, with a focus on increasing engagement
- Proven team leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to shift gears in response to a fast-paced and changing environment with shifting priorities
- Strong leadership presence to inform senior leaders, build confidence, and influence decision making
- Understanding of marketing systems and operations to develop and manage the technology that supports marketing efforts.