Our mission is to enable human health.
AKASA is the leading developer of AI for healthcare operations. Founded in 2019, AKASA has raised $85M in funding and has grown to more than 200 employees.
Our founding team includes Silicon Valley leaders who have founded or been founding team members of multiple companies with successful exits. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, and Costanoa Ventures, among others. Recognized in 2021 among Top 150 “Most Innovative Digital Health Startups” by CB Insights, Top 75 “Best Places to Work” by Modern Healthcare, Certified as a “Great Place to Work” two years in a row, and ranked #34 of Top 100 Healthcare Companies in 2021 by The Healthcare Technology Report. Learn more at www.AKASA.com.
We are building the future of healthcare with AI. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work.
About the Role
As a Head of Partnerships, you’ll be responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining relationships within our ecosystem. You’ll leverage those relationships to accelerate revenue growth and increase the opportunity pipeline for mutually beneficial partnerships.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage a team of internal Partner Services Managers to optimize the Channel Partnerships
- Attract and retain top talent while setting direction and creating strategic processes for the team
- Define and execute a strategic plan to maximize partner relationships in order to drive revenue growth
- Establish productive professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Establish and maintain a governance structure for each partner account in order to drive accountability, revenue performance, and client satisfaction
- Meet assigned targets for new revenue and new opportunities in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinate involvement of field sales, leadership, operations, marketing, and engineering personnel to drive increased awareness and engagement at partner accounts
- Develop and lead joint planning processes with partners, including performance and financial objectives as well as other milestones
- Provide clear and timely feedback on the status of each partnership relationship to leadership and the broader sales organization
- Lead and assist in the development of channel-specific programs, and drive adoption of those programs across the channel community
- Manage channels effectively through clear communication with all stakeholders
- Proactively identify and recruit new partners that align with broader, strategic sales goals
- Partner closely with peers in sales, customer success and product to leverage partnerships for broader company growth purposes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years of proven leadership and structuring relationships in channel partnership management
- Advanced understanding of sales channel development, partnership, go-to-market strategy, revenue, and profit growth
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of healthcare provider operations; ideal candidates will have deep experience in delivering technology solutions and services to hospitals and health systems
What We Offer:
- Work with an experienced team consisting of serial entrepreneurs, AI/ML experts and healthcare industry leaders
- A remote-first, collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Great compensation and equity
- Generous coverage for health, dental and vision insurance
- Full employer coverage for life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Free membership to One Medical (Concierge Clinic) for you and your family (if you are in a region covered by One Medical)
- Flexible schedules and Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays and bonus “Wellness Days”
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.