In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as the commodity storage.
To support this endeavor we have teams in more than 7 countries and 8 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Vienna, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
- Be humble – We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
- Respect and care for others – We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
- Take responsibility – We take ownership of our actions
- Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
- Be bold – We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
What you’ll do
The Head of Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. You will have a hands-on approach helping to build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel. This will require you to collaborate cross-functionally with Digital Product, Marketing and Creative teams to identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth. Additionally, you will own setting key performance targets (CAC, CPA, AOV, retention), forecasting and reporting on results.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
- Own growth marketing strategy and inform our consumer experience across acquisition and retention.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for product launches, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Select and set up publisher and agency partner relationships for launch and beyond.
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Radio, TV, Podcast, etc
- Devise a SEO strategy and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Post-launch, design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention).
- Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond.
- Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization.
- Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth.
- Partner closely with SDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels.
What you should have
- 10+ years of experience in online marketing, with a deep focus on account-based marketing and performance-based growth marketing.
- Experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion and engagement) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels).
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
- Both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies, and a highly organized “doer,” with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies.
- Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.).
- Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams.
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports.
- Experience in a growth-stage company is highly preferred.
And you REALLY want to join us because…
- We offer the best product in the market and are effectively disrupting our market
- Our growth is exponential: we build new features and products every day! We frequently tackle brand new business areas which means we never run out of new clients!
- We are still small enough that you can truly join a rocket ship and shape your career!
- You’ll get to work in a truly global work environment: With offices in 6 countries, we come from more than 35 countries and speak more than 25 languages. This also means, we close large global deals which you will get to participate in!
- We offer competitive compensation & benefits
Our People Pledge
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.