Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Director of EMEA Customer Success to lead the post-purchase experience during the critical phase of the customer journey. You are self-motivated, scrappy, and willing to learn and take action. You get to collaborate across the organization with other leaders and team members.
We’re looking for a strong leader to drive the Customer Success organization’s strategic direction and operational execution. As a Director of Customer Success, you will gather insights to identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive a strong return on investment for our clients. You’ll help ensure clarity in strategy, organizational design, and operational execution for the CSM org. You will need to both roll up your sleeves to lead interactions with our customers, but also think strategically about improving processes for customer on-boarding, training and ongoing engagement. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong mix of relationship management, analytical, and leadership development skills. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will collaborate with engineering, sales, and professional services teams to drive process, create solutions, and make Narvar a best-in-class customer success organization. This role reports to the Senior Director of Retail and Client Success and acts as a trusted partner in the organization.
- Lead the operationalization of the Customer Success organization, using data and analytics to improve team and customer efficiencies, and identify and fill areas of opportunity
- Build and drive programs to measure customer health, account load balancing, renewal forecasting and supporting other core business functions
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and empower them to deliver excellent client experiences that drive strong renewals, retention and adoption
- Optimize the end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the Sales and Operations leadership team to forecast renewal and revenue pipeline
- Implement a clearly defined success plan to expand product adoption and grow relationships
- Measure the effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics and operational reviews
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years experience leading a team of CSMs or Retail Industry Consultants who work with enterprise clients
- 10+ years of client-facing experience in retail consulting, customer success management, or similar roles
- Executive-level interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Scaled a team in a fast growing B2B SaaS company or other similar organization
- Experience in, and the desire to, dig into data to uncover business insights and drive decision making
- Deep understanding of the customer journey and how to define and measure success in SaaS
- Experience in operationalizing Customer Success through analytic driven programs, systems and playbooks
- Worked with enterprise accounts to identify and tackle challenging business problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS, MBA is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight, or other customer relationship management solutions is a plus
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Active participation in all team events
- Bonus points for French and/or German speaking candidates
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That’s why we created Narvar – a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you’ve ever bought something online, there’s a good chance you’ve used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we’ve served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We’re a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.