Age of Learning® is the leading education technology innovator, creating engaging and effective learning resources to help children build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning. Our research-based digital education programs have proven efficacy in increasing children’s learning gains, and our curriculum is developed by an experienced team of education experts. Age of Learning’s flagship product, ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy, is an award-winning comprehensive curriculum for children. Adventure Academy™, a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), provides elementary-and middle-school-age learners the opportunity to build critical knowledge in language, arts, math, science, social studies, and more in a fun and safe virtual world. The company’s School Solutions Programs include My Math Academy® , an adaptive, personalized program that helps students master foundational math concepts, and My Reading Academy™, which helps young learners become fluent readers and build a foundation for reading comprehension and literacy. With over 10 billion learning activities completed by more than 50 million children worldwide, Age of Learning is a global leader in efforts to advance equity, access, and opportunity for all children.
The Head of Customer Acquisition will be responsible for driving growth of the subscriber bases for Age of Learning’s educational products and services. This person will play a pivotal role in shaping our digital marketing strategy and achieving key business objectives.
Subscriber Growth Strategy
• Develop and execute a comprehensive subscriber growth strategy tailored to our target audience.
• Identify and explore innovative marketing channels and tactics to acquire new subscribers and reactive terminated members.
• Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer behavior to refine and optimize marketing strategies.
• Conceptualize, plan, and execute innovative marketing campaigns across multiple channels to effectively reach and engage potential subscribers.
• Collaborate closely with the digital marketing team to ensure seamless execution and monitor campaign performance.
• Work with the Marketing Creative Director to developing highly effective ad creative that resonates with parents and drives them to subscribe to Age of Learning’s products.
• Provide feedback to the creative team on which ads perform best across each platform, which they can use to elevate the effectiveness of the creative.
• Utilize data analytics and marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize marketing strategies.
• Collaborate with the analytics team to develop performance and attribution solutions, particularly for platforms and campaigns where direct attribution is difficult to achieve.
• Regularly report on key performance indicators and provide insights to inform future marketing initiatives.
• Lead and mentor a team of digital marketing professionals specializing in various advertising channels such as paid search, display advertising, affiliates, mobile app installs, email marketing, and more.
• Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages creativity and excellence in marketing efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred.
• Proven track record of at least 5-8 years in marketing, with a strong focus on digital marketing and subscriber growth.
• Experience in managing and leading cross-functional marketing teams.
• Deep knowledge of digital advertising platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook/Meta Ads, and affiliate marketing. TikTok experience preferred.
• Exceptional creative and strategic thinking skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
• Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
The estimated salary range for a new hire in this position is $180,000 USD to $230,000 USD. Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% of employee health and welfare benefits premiums & 65% of dependent benefits premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days (increases to 20 days on your 3-year anniversary), 11 observed national paid holidays plus 9 sick days
• Our flexible work culture means 2 or more days in the office (hybrid) or 100% fully remote options available for most positions