Curai Health is an AI-powered virtual clinic on a mission to improve access to care at scale. As the pioneer in deploying machine learning into clinical workflows, Curai Health enables its dedicated, specially trained clinicians to deliver primary care to more people at a fraction of the cost. Easy-to-use and convenient, Curai Health partners with insurers and health systems to keep patients engaged in their care over time, improving health outcomes and reducing costs.
Our company is remote-first and we consider candidates across the United States. Our corporate office is located in San Francisco.
Growth at Curai
Curai is a health tech company that offers virtual urgent and primary care services powered by a world-class care team and cutting-edge AI. We have recently gone to market as an enablement solution for other healthcare service businesses. This role is part of the overall Growth team, comprising the Business & Market Development, Sales & Sales Operations, Implementations, Client Success and Marketing functions.
We are looking for a Head of Client Success to join our Growth team. This role is responsible for driving business growth and delivering a positive experience with Curai, and manages a team of Client Success personnel. Client Success is a critical partner for our customers through Curai adoption, lifecycle and renewals. The Head of Client Success will think big, invent and take ownership of customer challenges.
Who You Are
None of these individually are hard requirements but they do describe the type of folks that we think would be most effective and happy at Curai.
- You are passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and are obsessed with driving the day-to-day management of customers.
- You previously managed high-functioning customer-facing teams.
- You demonstrate a high level of ownership and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- You have a strong background in project delivery and customer success, are aware of details that matter, have excellent problem-solving abilities, and are an exemplary communicator both at the executive and project team level.
- You foster a team culture that encourages innovation and takes a high degree of ownership for their vision and execution of ideas.
What You’ll Do
- Build strong relationships with your customers; be a trusted advisor and the single point of contact for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns
- Build, coach and mentor the team to ensure performance objectives are met in addition to building positive relationships and bench strength.
- Create and execute long-term account plans, working backwards from our customers’ key milestones.
- Liaise cross-functionally as necessary to resolve customer issues and questions quickly and with high quality. Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience.
- Define and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes of Client Success at Curai.
- Oversee key activities that are underway for customers, including following up and escalating as appropriate to get resolution in a timely manner.
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of professional experience with a focus in relationship management and negotiation skills, and 5+ years of people management experience at a digital health, health tech or healthcare services business
- Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels, drive growth and improve the customer experience.
- Strong organizational skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Position may require the ability to travel 25% of the time, as needed.
What We Offer
- Culture: Mission driven talent with great colleagues committed to living our values, collaborating and driving performance
- Pay: Competitive compensation and stock
- Wellness: Unlimited PTO, flexible working hours and remote working options
- Benefits: Excellent medical, dental, vision, flex spending plans, and and paid parental leave
- Financial: 401k plan with employer matching
Salary is dependent on experience and location and will be outlined as follows:
- The base salary range for this position is $150,000 to $200,000.
- This position is eligible for variable pay via a Management By Objectives (MBO) plan of up to 10%. These plans pay according to achievement level against business objectives tied to overall business results.
- Stock grants are also available, increasing the overall compensation package.
Curai Health is a startup with a small, but world-class team from high tech companies, AI researchers, practicing physicians, to team members from non-traditional career paths and backgrounds. We also have research partnerships with leading universities across the country and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team, focused on delivering our mission with funding from top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates that are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.