One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About The Team
The Channel Partners and Alliances organization is Typeform’s key lever to creating outsized value and scaling in the market through joint sales and joint offerings with partners.
The team engages our growing partner community, accelerates the realization of our customers’ business outcomes and addresses their technology challenges – driving revenue, at scale, for Typeform.
About The Role
This Head of Channel Partners and Alliances is responsible for the overall partner go to market strategy, operations and revenue goal.
You will have complete trust and autonomy to define the vision for, and scale the Partner Team, owning the responsibility of managing and growing our overall Partners revenue objectives.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through channel partners while continuing to grow the partner ecosystem.
You will be tasked with optimizing partner joint-sales execution and delivery, increasing partner awareness, driving a cohesive training and enablement program, and influencing our joint differentiated offering.
You will work across channel, technology, and strategic partner channels to identify, develop, and nurture channel partnerships and revenue.
Expectations include providing leadership and management of the assigned partner team including hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
As a leader, you should be unafraid of building, and eager to scrub in with your team and get in the trenches.
You will need to be a hiring machine, capable of identifying, attracting, and hiring A+ players with a track record of over-performance.
You must be capable of expertly collaborating with cross-functional teams, focusing those team on a cohesive channel strategy that drives both revenue and long-term value for our partners and for Typeform.
Typeform is growing rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a genuine leader, highly motivated, proactive, and able to operate within the dynamic environment of a fast paced, high-growth startup.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a cohesive partner strategy to grow partner-sourced revenue and exceed targets
- Drive growth across multiple partner channels including: affiliate, agency, reseller, strategic, integration and technology partners.
- Develop a team of top-tier Channel Partners to identify, engage, manage, and grow key partner relationships in order to drive revenue.
- Work with existing partners to identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Codify the partner playbook across all channels, and drive the execution of it.
- Work with the Enablement team to train and enable both the internal team as well as our external partners.
- Work hand and hand with the Sales and Customer Outcomes team to deliver new Mid-market and Enterprise customers.
- Lead joint account planning sessions and business reviews
- Aggregate, and share partner feedback, and gather insights on product uses and needs in order to inform product development.
- Act as product advocate and conduct value-based product demonstrations for key Partners.
- Enforce pipeline management in Salesforce and adopt a partner tooling strategy to drive the most efficient partner processes.
- Identify and share opportunities for operational improvements and drive
- 10+ years experience as a successful senior partner leader within the software/cloud landscape
- A track record of top 5% performance, consistently overperforming, exceeding revenue targets, and blowing past goals
- Experience building and growing a partner team from the ground up into a mature, top-tier partner program
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner ecosystem to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the executive ranks
- Highly effective at working with both agency, technology, and strategic partners.
- Embody the Field team core values/behaviors: coachability, grit, growth-orientation, process-focus, passion for sales, intellectual curiosity, and driven to win
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.