There is an inflection point happening right before our eyes in healthcare. In 2019, only 8% of patients had tried telehealth. Today, the pandemic has brought the future faster than anyone could have ever imagined. Now, a staggering 80% of patients plan to use telehealth. But there is a huge problem – over 70% of medical conditions still require going to a laboratory and virtual care has no way to reach these patients in-person.
That’s why Getlabs brings healthcare companies to you – starting with laboratories. For patients, they can book convenient at-home lab appointments and we send a phlebotomist to draw their lab order and deliver to Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics. For telehealth, the Getlabs API bridges the gap between virtual and in-person healthcare, connecting physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from medical professionals. This enables healthcare providers to extend care to the home unlocking high-quality healthcare for more patients at a fraction of the cost.
Our mission is to extend the capabilities of telehealth to treat more complex conditions. The US healthcare system is complex, archaic, and broken. We will need the brightest minds of our generation to achieve our mission. There is a seismic shift and we have the opportunity to build a generational company that redefines healthcare like Facebook redefined social, Alphabet redefined search, and Amazon redefined e-commerce. If you think you have what it takes and you’re obsessed with delighting patients, we want to talk with you.
Our team brings together deep technology and healthcare experience, from companies including Uber, DoorDash, Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, and Y Combinator. Getlabs is rapidly expanding nationwide and is backed by prominent investors including PivotNorth Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures, Tusk Ventures, and more.
Getlabs is currently seeking a Head of Business Development to lead the expansion of our partnership and enterprise sales efforts with the largest laboratories, telehealth services, and health systems across the United States.
This position will work to achieve strong revenue growth while working directly alongside our CEO and Operations teams to ensure strategic business development. You will play a critical role in our expansion and heavily influence the cities we launch, the development of our core product, and the direction of Getlabs.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Drive your own prospecting through cold calling, emails, messaging etc.
- Can develop and manage the smallest pilot opportunity all the way up to multi-million-dollar sales
- Comfortable forming relationships with and pitching to senior management, internal and external
- Deep experience with forecasting/pipeline management (process and methodology to accurately forecast)
- Excellent communicator
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic vision for how Getlabs can scale
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ambition to grow professionally and mentor others
- Comfortable taking initiative and working under minimal supervision
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive revenue for Getlabs through prospecting, qualifying and closing new healthcare partners
- Drive expanded business with existing partners
- Drive monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics to meet or exceed company goals
- Lead the identification, evaluation, prioritization, negotiation, and maintenance of demand-generating business opportunities.
- Guide prospective customers on platform features and partnership value
- Outreach for lead gen using: email, cold calling, LinkedIn, etc.
- Think creatively and conduct market research to identify new outreach opportunities
- Create and defend holistic analyses of opportunities including competitive landscapes, business models, financial models, and roadmap to scale
- Participate in product launch plans, marketing, promotions, and communications
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations to channel partner feedback and guide product management direction
- Efficiently manage workload with open communication, rapid turnaround, and high-quality output
Required Education and Experience
- Experience selling to telehealth and healthcare executives at top national and regional healthcare companies
- A history of being the early partnership and sales leader in startups who have gone on to be large successes.
- 7+ years of direct partnerships and sales experience demonstrating consistent success in direct sales with a consistent track record of closing deals in a business-to-business environment.
- Contract negotiation and experience inserting terms into a contract
- 4 Year College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must possess strong leadership, organization, sales presentation and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to drive for results, create accountability and set clear goals and expectations.
- Experience building a sales compensation plan to align with margin and revenue objectives
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes #LI-Remote