The Growth Operations team is a newly formed team within Revolut responsible for driving all growth and marketing initiatives. The goal is to grow Revolut 10X.
The Growth Operations team is part of Revolut’s Operations function which sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for ambitious, talented Growth Operations Managers excited by the idea of having an impact and growing Revolut 10X.
Revolut’s Operations Managers are hands-on generalist problem solvers with an ability to take ownership of multiple functions across the organisation and ultimately build teams to achieve great results.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Leading the prioritisation and execution (end to end) of growth and marketing projects
- Setting and achieving ambitious targets to drive awareness, daily adoption, and engagement for Revolut’s products and features
- Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Effectively executing end to end marketing campaigns by owning audience insights, developing the value prop, defining the narrative, and delivering campaigns
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Demonstrable experience in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of achievement: You have a solid track record of achievement e.g., You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities
- Strong problem solving skills: You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL, Python and Excel
- Desire to drive impact: You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- Leadership skills: You can make a strong business case and convince people to help you execute
LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 15 million customers in 2021 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
Biannual equity bonuses
All the latest tech you need
Skip the commute and work from home once a week
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
A little about us… When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year