We’re looking for a talented Growth Marketer to champion our demand generation strategies and help drive top of funnel engagement. In this role you’ll accelerate our growth and expand customer reach with a focus on four core areas: demand generation, lifecycle marketing, performance marketing and inbound sales. This role is fundamental to our organizational success, working across teams to execute on new initiatives that have an outsized impact on revenue generation. If you’re a strong operator with a high level of follow-through and a passion for experimentation, we’d love to hear from you!
- Supporting strategy, planning and execution for marketing campaigns designed to drive new bookings and upsell / expansion opportunities.
- Partnering with our Product and Sales teams to manage and support growth initiatives that improve customer awareness, acquisition, and retention.
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing; performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and search engine optimization.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Leveraging A/B testing to help inform our overall growth strategy; running experiments across the customer acquisition funnel and developing analytical systems to support market research.
- Assessing and reporting on the results of initiatives against key performance indicators; maintaining alignment to our quarterly and annual revenue plans.
- 5+ years of Growth Marketing, Customer Acquisition / Retention or Growth Operations experience.
- Proven success with driving new customer acquisition, retention and loyalty in SaaS companies.
- Experience establishing, tracking, and optimizing KPIs across all marketing channels, developing data-driven actions to continuously improve performance.
- Experience running A/B testing on various product features, campaigns, and lead funnels to increase conversion and increase usage among our existing customer base.
- You’ve managed and executed cross-functional projects with a variety of stakeholders and competing priorities.
- You are highly organized with a bias for productivity, and highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You understand the fundamentals of business and marketing, and can drive complex projects forward with stakeholders from all teams and levels of the organization.
- Expertise with SEO and analytical tools for marketers, such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Campaigns.https://truepic.com/careers/
Who we are:
Truepic is a series B startup backed by Microsoft, Adobe, Sony and Hearst. Our team is fully distributed which means we place a heavy focus on outcomes and value trust, transparency, and autonomy in the way we operate. With our recent round of funding we’re rapidly growing our team of 50+ and will continue to invest in the development and innovation of our two core products, Truepic Vision and Truepic Lens.
Not only is our technology proprietary but we’re building a strong community at the forefront of the image authenticity movement. As founding members of the Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity (C2PA), we’re working alongside companies like Twitter, Intel, Microsoft and Adobe to develop a set of technical standards for certifying the source and history of media content. Our controlled capture technology is the world’s first C2PA compliant camera which will help set a new standard for how we consume and accept images across the internet.
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.