As a member of the Outbound & Lifecycle Marketing team, the Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing a diverse channel mix (paid search, paid social, display/programmatic, etc.) to optimize experiences and drive growth. This opportunity is perfect for someone with an analytical, data-driven mindset with a creative curiosity to implement change. You will collaborate with many cross functional teams, including Insights, Creative, Product, and Brand, Data and Engineering teams.
Your day to day:
- Manage paid search and programmatic investment across key markets
- Deploy, optimize, and measure programmatic and paid search campaigns
- Develop a strategy for ongoing A/B testing of creatives, audiences, and other settings to ensure an always on test & learn mindset.
- Create, maintain, and execute a process for managing daily budgets across paid search and programmatic channels.
- Proactively identify new opportunities and build recommendations to maximize demand via new audience, ad groups, ad copy testing, keyword expansion, bid adjustments, etc.
- Analyze campaign data and trends over time and report findings
- Present programmatic and paid search results to internal stakeholders and provide insights on performance to drive efficient growth.
- 5+ years’ experience in analytical, programmatic and paid search buying roles
- Hands on keyboard experience in performance marketing, specifically in programmatic and paid search, with ability to manage and optimize PPC campaigns
- Experience with insurance aggregators (e.g., Media Alpha, QuinStreet, Everquote, QuoteWizards, etc.) a plus!
- Hands-on keyboard executional experience in major DSPs (DV360, Amazon, Yahoo!,) and strong understanding of 3rd party tracking, serving, and attribution technologies, primarily Google’s Campaign Manager
- Deep knowledge of SEM best practices
- Ability to derive insights from data; fluent in slicing and dicing data to glean insights and summarize performance
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and curiosity to drive ongoing optimization
- Familiarity with presenting programmatic and paid search information to cross-functional counterparts
- Experience in InsurTech or FinTech
- Digital media agency experience is a big plus
- Compensation: We offer highly competitive salaries factoring in level of experience, skill-set and location. We are unable to offer equity, so we created a generous annual incentive plan for all employees.
- Benefits: We provide a wide variety of health, wellness and other benefits. These include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and supplemental income plans for you and your dependents, a Headspace app subscription, monthly wellness allowance, home office setup and a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off: All employees accrue four weeks of PTO in their first year of employment. New parents receive eight weeks of fully paid parental leave (plus four weeks for parents who give birth) which may be taken within one year after the birth and/or adoption of a child.
- Personal and Professional Development: We’re committed to investing in and helping our people grow personally and professionally. All employees receive up to $5000 each year for professional learning, continuing education and career development. All team members also receive Udemy subscriptions and access to multiple different coaching opportunities through BetterUp.
- Location: We are a remote-first company for most positions so you may work from anywhere you like in the U.S. Occasional travel may be required for team meetings or company gatherings. Employees based in the San Francisco Bay Area or in Providence, Rhode Island may commute to one of our local offices as desired.
- Hours: We maintain core meeting hours from 9AM – 3PM Pacific time for collaborating with team members across all time zones.