Marketing at Loop is about being relatable to e-commerce brands. Providing ongoing value and connection that leads people to love our brand, love our product, and become a customer. The team is changing the way brands look at returns and turning that into demand for the sales team.
As the Director of Growth Marketing you will play a crucial role in driving the success and expansion of Loop by leveraging effective marketing strategies and tactics to achieve growth objectives. This position requires a deep understanding of marketing principles, data analysis, leadership skills, and the ability to adapt to evolving market dynamics.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the entire development of the global demand generation strategy
- Lead and develop global demand generation campaign strategy plans, outlining key demand themes, messages, and offers and channels for promotions within defined monthly, quarterly, and annual cycles
- Oversee various marketing initiatives, encompassing both inbound and outbound strategies, with a focus on campaign integration, database management, email marketing, events, co-marketing, targeted nurture programs, account-based marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, and sales pipeline acceleration
- Drive performance through a results-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques
- Strategically drive optimization and consistently implement recommendations for ongoing growth to elevate overall performance
- Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Finance, Product, and GTM teams to refine scenarios based on expected performance
- Analyze marketing data and key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify opportunities for optimization and A/B test marketing strategies and campaigns to improve performance
- Conduct market research and explore opportunities to understand merchant behavior, preferences, and competitor strategies for expanding Loop’s market reach, including international markets
- Grow and lead a team of marketers, including performance management, coaching, and professional development
- Define team’s strategy, budget, hiring and OKRs to build and measure team results
- 10+ years of related work experience, including 5+ years of leadership experience in growth marketing and/or demand generation in a high-growth B2B startup
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation strategy relevant to a company of our scale ($30-100M ARR)
- Experience owning and executing large paid media budgets, lifecycle management, content marketing strategy, and MarTech optimization
- Proven ability to bring a data-driven, hypothesis test + learn approach to marketing
- Comfortable interpreting quantitative reporting and analytics to incorporate data into marketing strategy and assess and monitor team performance
- Experience building a MarTech stack that increases efficiencies, visibility, and collaboration while meeting budget requirements
- Flexibility and responsiveness to work in a rapidly changing environment
- If you have experience working with Shopify, ecommerce, and/or the post-purchase ecosystem, that is a huge plus for us!
$137,600 – $206,400 a year
– We know that making decisions about your career and compensation is a huge deal. Because of that, we’re incredibly thoughtful about our compensation strategy. We want you to feel safe and excited, but also comfortable with the compensation package of a startup. We’ve outlined some important information for you here, but please know there’s a lot more to compensation than we can cover in this job posting.
– The posted salary range is the base salary for this opportunity. The salary range is subject to change, and may be adjusted in the future.
– The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including, but not limited to: your prior experience and skills related to the position, geographic location, company needs, current market demands, and your total compensation goals.
– This position is also eligible for an annual performance bonus expected to be 15% of your base salary.
– Great humans deserve great benefits! At Loop, you’ll be eligible for benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible PTO, company holidays, sick & safe leave, parental leave, 401k, monthly wellness benefit, home workstation benefit, phone/internet benefit, and equity.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions – returns – and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time – we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.