OneSignal is a leading omnichannel customer engagement solution, powering personalized customer journeys across mobile and web push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS, and email. On a mission to democratize engagement, we enable over a million businesses to keep their users – including readers, fans, players and shoppers – engaged and up to date by delivering 10 billion messages daily.
1 in 7 new apps launches using OneSignal! We support companies in 140 countries, including Zynga, USA Today, Bitcoin.com, Upwork, Tribune, and many more – from startups and small businesses just getting off the ground to established companies communicating with millions of customers.
We’re venture-backed by SignalFire, Rakuten Ventures, Y Combinator, HubSpot, and BAM Elevate (read more about our recent Series C!). We’re a remote-first company, offering remote work as the default option in the United States in California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas, as well as in the UK and Singapore – with plans to expand the locations we support in the future. We also have offices in San Mateo, CA, New York City, and London, UK.
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you’d expect, but we don’t stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on healthy life balance and kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
About The Team:
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to help our marketing team accelerate business growth through a mindset of continuous testing and iteration. The ideal candidate has experience with a PLG company and is eager to move quickly as part of a high-growth marketing team. We’re looking for someone to oversee our marketing website, own SEO, Google Analytics, CRO, A/B Testing, landing page creation and management, and more. This person will also be tasked with helping identify new marketing growth levers and working with functional owners to improve existing efforts (ex. Paid media). This role requires a strategic and creative thinker who can identify areas of opportunity and manage cross-functional initiatives, working closely with marketing colleagues, product, design, and operations. They will report to our head of marketing and get cross-functional exposure to operations, design, product among other teams.
In a typical month, a Growth Marketer at OneSignal might:
- Help define and scale OneSignal’s overarching website strategy to drive more efficient acquisition of service-service and sales funnel customers
- Own the creation, maintenance, content optimization, testing, and evolution of OneSignal landing pages and serve as the primary marketing owner for onesignal.com
- Drive consistent testing across onesignal.com, with a focus on scaling successful tests, driving signups, product usage, and conversions
- Drive the post-click experience and work closely with our paid media manager to improve conversation rates coming from performance marketing programs
- Become the organizational Google Analytics owner to better understand site traffic and conversion funnels, as well as lead the transition to Google Analytics 4
- Work with product, design, sales, and others to identify and activate areas of opportunity
- Drive ongoing campaign reporting, analysis, and optimization, leveraging past data to make recommendations for improvements — partner with the data team for more advanced analytics where necessary
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of new tools, data streams, technologies, and tactics to enhance customer acquisition through the website
- Lead the organizational conversation around growth marketing strategy and help educate and advocate internally
- Drive OneSignal SEO strategy and activities, both on-page and off
- Become an expert on the OneSignal customer journey, identifying opportunities for growth and optimization, with a focus on our website and related tools
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years marketing experience, ideally with B2B SasS + PLG experience
- A roll up your sleeves and figure it out mentality, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A growth and data-driven mindset – excited about consistently testing, measuring, and iterating
- A strong understanding of CRO, SEO, A/B Testing, and basics of website development
- Experience managing and executing cross-functional projects with a variety of stakeholders and moving pieces
Qualities we look for:
- Friendliness & Empathy
- Sense of Urgency
- Love of learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on ‘protected categories,’ we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place in our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on OneSignal. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application and/or interview process.