BEGiN has a new opportunity for a Graphic Production Coordinator to join our growing team! This role can be remote-based in select US locations*.
BEGiN is an award-winning educational technology company with worldwide impact. With products that are as effective as they are fun, BEGiN’s family of brands builds critical skills for school and life.
We’re a diverse team of talented people passionate about creating educational content kids love. At BEGiN, we have the rare opportunity to make a dent in the universe by bringing high-quality at-home learning to kids globally!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Graphic Production Coordinator focused on organizing and tracking our physical product development milestone roadmap. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining schedules, improving processes and formats, and communicating effectively with cross functional development leads. You need to be data-driven, comfortable multi-tasking, adept at identifying and effectively communicating obstacles and opportunities, and easily adapt to new formats, platforms, and methods for improvement.
This is a high-impact role presenting a great opportunity to help define and lead our company’s development framework.
- Managing workflows of print materials throughout development, pre-press, and through production
- Adjusting and trafficking print ready files for production
- Coordinating and managing asset deadlines between Design, Packaging, Sourcing -using Smartsheets PM platform
- Managing and delivering problem-free final packaging artwork to vendors
- Digital and Physical Asset organization, distribution, and retrieval
- Graphic layout and design support
- Communicating issues and opportunities with cross-functional team (Design, Sourcing, Operations, Site) on issues related to schedules and milestone requirement adherence
- Sample Review and Approvals
- Review and management of critical print content including legal, QA, and UPC tracking information
- Process and Platform Improvement Focused
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the role of Production Design, Management, and/or Coordination, preferably within packaged consumer products, ideally toy and game
- Experience with print development and manufacturing processes
- Working command of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive “get it done” attitude
- A passion for education and learning
- Experience with subscription products
We like people who:
- Are open to suggestions, collaborative, and thrive in team environments
- Love and are willing to learn new technologies and styles
- Are scrappy, entrepreneurial with the ability to turn around high-quality projects quickly without depending on a large team
What you’ll get:
- BEGiN offers competitive compensation including equity and full benefits.
- Smart, passionate, and engaged co-workers.
- Excellent top-tier Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- The chance to have a big impact, quickly
- The rare opportunity to make a dent in the universe. We’re bringing a love of reading and learning to children globally!
*Remote Locations: AL, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MD, MA, MN, MO, NE, NV, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA.
This role is not eligible for CO state.
Salary MIN: $75k MAX: $95k . This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location and other relevant factors. We’re able to answer any additional question you may have as you move through the interview process.
BEGiN is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At BEGiN, we are committed to building a diverse team of talented people who are passionate about creating educational content kids love. We believe in fostering a culture where productivity can flourish, one that is empathetic, respectful, and inclusive. At BEGiN, we know that diversity, equity, and inclusion aren’t just an idea, a one-time initiative, or phrases to throw into a job post: they’re a daily practice and an ongoing conversation. We survey our team about inclusivity, run training on DEI topics, and have a committee to ensure we are all continuing to learn and grow.