Superside is currently seeking passionate and purpose-driven Graphic Designers to help us take our company’s creative capabilities to new heights. As a Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of our globally distributed team of exceptionally talented creatives, working on diverse expertise areas, including Branding, Landing Page and Web Design, Ad and Social Creative, Print Design, Presentation Design, and more.
Joining our team means contributing to strategic creative solutions for renowned customers and partners like Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull, Shopify, and more. Your skills and creativity will play a key role in delivering high-quality work and fostering meaningful long-term relationships with our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Create enticing designs for a wide range of global brands.
- Be a part of dedicated account teams, taking ownership of creative tasks and contributing to the successful growth and development of our clients.
- Work on a large number of simultaneous projects, ensuring meticulous execution, pixel-perfect detail, and timely delivery within budget.
- Create amazing designs across a wide range of projects, including logo and brand identity (re)design, presentation design, digital ads and marketing design, illustrations, print design, product and packaging, web design, and more.
- Collaborate with designers, directors, and project managers from all over the world, fostering a dynamic and inspiring creative environment.
- Help our clients achieve their goals, facilitate growth, and add significant business value through the power of design.
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others, staying at the forefront of industry trends and best practices.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- BA or higher within Design, Creative, Comms, or similar.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation and graphic design competencies using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, etc., and a strong portfolio.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Figma for design projects, with the ability to collaborate efficiently and produce high-quality work within the platform.
- Successful advancement in a top-tier creative agency.
- Ability to quickly learn processes and multitask projects with great detail.
- High level of knowledge and craft, providing top-notch design or direction.
- Ability to always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and budget.
- Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client-centric, and execution-driven.
Why join us
Superside’s vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
– A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
– Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
– A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
– Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
– Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
– A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
– Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
– See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
– Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world’s leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.