Split.io is an industry-leading Feature Delivery Platform which enables companies to embrace Impact-Driven Development across their engineering teams. We pair the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature. By reducing development time, mitigating release risk, and quantifying impact, we free engineering teams to solve customer and business problems.
Our company is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Content & Creative team. You’ll work with our Senior Designer to build beautifully compelling, on-brand content and creative to support our marketing efforts here at Split. As a Graphic Designer, you understand that the details of a design are important, and can bring thoughtfulness into a fast-paced environment. Working to existing brand guidelines, you’ll collaborate with our Creative Lead and Senior Designer to conceptualize, refine and execute a variety of creative projects. Production work is a part of the job, so attention to detail is necessary.
We Believe in Bold: About You
Experimentation is core to our culture – let’s iterate til’ we win.
You have experience with:
- Ads and social campaign graphics
- Infographics and technical process flow illustrations
- Presentation design (Our presentations live in Google Slides)
- Icon library design
- Familiarity with project management tracking tools (Asana)
It’s a big plus if you have experience with:
- Motion design/animation
- UI/UX design
- Logo/brand development
- Page layout (eBooks and other publications)
We Row Together: Our Culture and Belonging
We’re all in the same boat with mutual trust and respect.
We believe an inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our team and our customers. We constantly strive to make Split a safe and welcoming place for people from systematically marginalized communities. We’re looking for teammates that are as passionate as we are and want to join us in doing this extremely important work.
At Split, we believe face-to-face in-person communication is invaluable. We don’t believe that it is the default for everyone. We have been fully remote before, and our teams continue to grow and span across time zones and countries. The heart of our shared culture is virtual – in our lively Slack channels, our Zoom company meetings, in every photo and #highfive shared. Our offices act as important vessels for our culture, but we are so much more.
- Highly-motivated teams working with the latest technologies
- Collaborative and remote inclusive work environment
- Competitive salary
- Company equity for all Splitters*
- Health insurance for you and your family group*
- Parental Leave*
- Flexible PTO and Volunteer time off*
- Annual Educational and monthly wellness stipends*
- Career Path based on your career goals
- Inclusive company events that highlight Split’s values and foster team bonding