Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are hiring a Global Stock Plan Administrator to join our Total Rewards team! You will play a meaningful part of the public-readiness process and make a huge impact after we hit our milestone.
The ideal candidate has a knack for building relationships and driving cross-functional collaboration. You will also have the ability to develop a deep understanding of Lime’s operations, goals, and departmental priorities, and function as a strategic business partner on all things stock administration.
What You’ll Do:
- Administer our global equity programs in collaboration with company Legal, Finance, Tax, Payroll and HR teams, as well as external partners
- Maintain daily record keeping of equity data and ensure quality control of the record keeping system
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Partner with SOX Compliance and other internal and external teams to ensure successful audits; assist in preparation of any potential SEC filings, including equity-related disclosures for proxy statements
- Manage communications with employees regarding equity programs, plan provisions, and ad hoc updates
- Research and analyze programs, processes and procedures to make recommendations and improvements
- Assist with managing employee trading plans (10b5-1)
- Generate and review for accuracy recurrent and ad-hoc reports for Finance, Payroll, HR and Legal
- Manage future state processes such as administering global ESPP, including purchase of shares; facilitate QDs and DDs; and monitor ESPP limits
- 5+ years experience in stock administration, with experience working for a multinational publicly traded U.S. company
- Strong academic background; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining strongly preferred
- Advanced analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with an outsourced equity platform
- Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs and platforms, including meeting regulatory and compliance requirements executing awards across multiple countries; and handling multiple equity award types, transaction volume, equity taxation and accounting and employee education programs
- Advanced skills in Excel and in HR systems (Workday experience preferred)
- Analytical thinker, extreme organizer, detail-oriented
- Strong communicator with an ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion with sensitive compensation data
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
The anticipated salary range for this position is $98,000.00 – $163,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate’s location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.