The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services.
We are trusted and relied upon by 24 out of the 25 world’s leading video game companies, working alongside a client base of over 950 clients across the globe providing integrated Art Services, Marketing Services, Game Development Services, Functional QA Testing, Software Localization Services, Audio Services and Player Support services.
Established in 1998 and nowadays with a team of over 12,000 based across more than 26 countries. Keywords have a network of 70+ studios with award-winning working environments and very high employee satisfaction rates while being huge advocates of work-life balance and diversity and inclusion.
In the European and UK region, we have more than 20 studios collaborating with the biggest AAA console games out there and distributed across the Create (Game dev & art production) and Engage (Marketing services, Player Support and Player Research) Service lines.
We are able to offer fully remote opportunities, temporary, full-time positions and as well relocation assistance when required.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Gameplay Programmer that will take ownership of the design and development of key game systems, rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of new technology and development practices, develop standard methodologies and effectively communicate these to other team members and disciplines, effectively profile and optimize game systems.
- High proficiency in C++
- Unreal Engine Experience
- Ability to design and create complex systems from start to finish, formulating and releasing creative solutions to novel problems
- Knowledge of industry standard development tools: source control, asset pipelines, issue tracking
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- A portfolio of diverse projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional growth
- Working on AAA titles and in collaboration with the biggest names in the industry
- Opportunity to work and hang out with a team of dedicated and fun-loving people
- Being part of the Keywords Studios Group, the one-stop creative agency for the game-dev industry, there is a plethora of professional opportunities within the group.