We do not have a strong division between tech and product – we are all part of the product development, and we all participate in strategic decisions for the company. We believe this is the path to creating great products.
This role will be part of our incubation nest (innovation team), where we work in small groups to launch new products in beta. It means we operate differently than our development team by shipping quickly and using no-code tools to accelerate development speed.
💻 Languages and technologies we use
- Java (soon with the addition of Kotlin), Guice (dependency injection), Gradle
- React / Redux
- MySQL (with Hibernate and Liquibase)
- Google cloud platform
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Is excellent at programming and enjoys what they do.
- Enjoys taking ownership over a product.
- Wants to help build a global social safety net on the internet.
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others.
- Is creative and bold in the face of any problem.
- Is intellectually honest and has high integrity.
🧘 What we offer
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of the yearly vacation, personal development budget, attendance of professional conferences (and much more 😉).
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.