People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Could you be our next fraud fighter? If you have professional experience in the diagnosis and prevention of fraud in the payments, banking, and/or investing sectors, you could be Revolut’s new US Fraud Strategy Manager! You’ll be covering Revolut’s operations in the US, working with product teams in London to develop and deliver robust fraud mitigation while preserving a great user experience and supporting Revolut’s growth in the US.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together.
You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be performing qualitative and quantitative analysis on fraud risk trends to identify new fraud patterns, and work together with London to define and evaluate potential solutions. Tasks will include:
- Monitoring fraud risk through the customer lifecycle, to provide timely detection of emerging patterns in criminal activity
- Analyzing fraudster profiles and the type of fraud we are experiencing (synthetic identities, money mules, etc.)
- Developing solutions to reduce fraud risk and financial losses, while minimizing impact to good customers
- Evaluating external partners (i.e. risk data providers, transaction monitoring solutions) to supplement our fraud detection and remediation capabilities
- Defining capability roadmaps to deliver gains in key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Conducting risk assessments of new or changing products & features, with proposals for the appropriate controls to support a successful deployment
- Contributing to the development of US-specific training for Revolut’s fraud servicing operations
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of fraud risk and strategy management experience in the financial services or payments industries
- Deep knowledge and understanding of fraud risks associated with the payment, banking, and/or investing sectors
- Ability to manipulate, analyze, and draw conclusions from data with ease;Ability to learn quickly, solve complex problems, and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams locally and globally to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and in a self-guided mannerExcellent communication skills (verbal/written), including to senior leadership
- Experience managing projects and/or project teams
- Experience with using structured query language (SQL)