Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant for the future.
The Toast Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for driving advocacy, revenue, and retention from our biggest and most influential customers. The Marketing Manager (Enterprise) will be responsible for managing programs and communication with our customer advisory board, driving customer advocacy with our PR team, and driving restaurant groups to continue to use Toast across all of their brands and locations. This person will be a key driver in engaging our Mid-Market and Enterprise customers and turning them into advocates.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable being face-to-face with our top customers, loves building deep and long-lasting relationships, and wants to have a deep understanding of what a restaurant group needs to get to the next level. This person is an amazing program manager, loves to meet our customers face-to-face, and a stellar communicator.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage programming and communication for the members of the Toast Enterprise Customer Advisory Board.
- Manage a referral program for our top customers and drive growth within our current customer base.
- Be able to travel for restaurant industry conferences and events, and meet with our customers face-to-face.
- Develop, plan and implement campaigns and strategies to drive engagement within Enterprise customers and build trust between our customers and Toast
- Work with our marketing team to develop a unified, cohesive strategy and annual plan for customer engagement throughout the year.
- Work collaboratively with Field/Events Marketing and PR/Communications to roll out marketing tactics that involve our current Mid-Market and Enterprise customers.
- Work with key accounts to develop marketing plans to help convert franchisees onto the Toast POS system.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience managing a customer advisory board at a SaaS company.
- Adaptive, resilient, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and priorities
- Strong relationship building skills and networking abilities
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Strong fluency in community management tools, G-Suite, Marketing Automation and CRM systems such as Marketo, Salesforce.com, as well as other office productivity and collaboration tools.
- Experience with B2B SaaS or Restaurant Industry Marketing.