What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Operations team?
We are the infrastructure of our business that allows us to scale to new heights.
Why do we need you? Well, we are looking for a Manager of Executive Operations. As the Manager of Executive Operations, you are the Executive Assistant to the CEO of Calendly along with leading a team of assistants supporting the Executive team. You will play a key role in ensuring the CEO can operate effectively and efficiently. You assist the CEO with communications, travel, administrative duties and special projects. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the inner workings of the business.
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Drafting polished internal and external communications including emails, presentations, newsletters, reports, blog posts or presentations for the CEO
- Presenting and communicating priorities, activities, and results to the Leadership team and larger organization, while ensuring deliverables are met
- Keeping a strong pulse and feedback loop on organizational needs
- Assessing inquiries directed to the CEO, figuring out an accurate course of action and delegating to the appropriate individual to handle
- Helping maintain the voice and presence of the CEO on social media
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings to ensure the CEO has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary
- Helping the CEO maximize the use of his time by analyzing, designing and managing his time allocation across key priorities
- Supporting the CEO with management of direct reports
- Arranging complex and extensive travel plans and activities
- Assist CEO with planning employee and customer engagement activities and events
- Managing and ensuring your team has the resources and guidance they need to be successful
- Managing special projects as necessary
What do we need from you?
- 8 plus years experience supporting C-level executives, with strong preference for prior experience supporting senior executives in tech
- 2 years of people management experience
- General technology and business acumen
- An excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate needs with the ease of a business unit owner
- The highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
- Based in Atlanta, GA or San Francisco, CA
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected] .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, you will not be eligible for employment.