Pacvue is the leading software suite for eCommerce advertising, sales, and intelligence. We help some of the world’s largest brands grow their business on Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, and other marketplaces and work with sellers and agencies of all sizes to help them compete in the constantly changing world of online retail. Our mission is to empower teams to win in the future of eCommerce, and we do it by building first-to-market technology, solving complex problems with our customers, and bringing expertise, collaboration, and innovation to our work every single day.
Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge – Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations.
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is full of talented people who want to help you learn, grow – providing you with mentorship, the industry’s best practices and thought leadership.
- Grow fast – the eCommerce industry has grown fast in the past 2-3 years. Pacvue has grown even faster than most high-tech companies in the market.
About the role:
As an Events Coordinator at Pacvue, you will play a key role in orchestrating engaging and impactful events, both virtually and in-person. This dynamic position allows for remote work while also providing the excitement of on-site event management, with an estimated 25-40% travel requirement
- Collaborate with partners to understand their event goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute detailed plans for partner events, ensuring seamless logistics.
- Oversee the planning and execution of virtual events, leveraging technology for optimal engagement.
- Coordinate travel logistics for events, including flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Provide on-site support during events, managing setup and troubleshooting.
- Maintain regular communication with partners, vendors, and internal team members.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to promote partner events and enhance online presence.
- Create and manage event budgets, ensuring cost-effectiveness and adherence to financial guidelines.
- Provide regular and critical logistical support for marketing events, ensuring alignment with established project plans and timeframes.
- Utilize templates to generate summary reports based on predetermined metrics related to event performance.
- Proficiently use reporting platforms to run pre-established reports, extracting and analyzing data for decision-making.
- Execute event logistics efficiently, following established project plans and completing tasks within specified timelines.
- Anticipate logistical needs, address challenges, and contribute insights for future event planning.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years in event coordination or logistical support, preferably in a marketing or events management capacity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting.
- Willingness to travel, with an estimated 25-40% of working time spent on-site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proficiency in utilizing reporting platforms and creating summary reports.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality results under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings or weekends during peak event periods.
- Familiarity with event management software/tools is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. https://twitter.com/Pacvue
Pacvue is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.