NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients. We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
Nimble is looking for a Part-time Contract Event Coordinator (10-20 hours/week through the end of the year). In this role, you will assist with the overall scheduling, ordering, and coordination of materials, swag, etc. for Nimble’s business development and sales conference events. A person that will succeed in this role is someone who has a high level of ownership, is detail-oriented, and able to operate independently.
- Create and manage an events calendar making sure all Nimble attendees have the materials needed for a successful event
- Support the business development and sales teams with the coordination of event planning, documentation, and communication of updates on ordering, budgets, planning, and execution for attending events
- Plan event details and aspects, such as ordering materials and swag for conferences, organizing itineraries for participants, etc.
- Adhere to timeline expectations and remain within budget with all costs
- Coordinate, document, and communicate with multiple individuals to meet the needs for the events they are attending
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venues
- Be flexible to work with changing priorities based on event and business needs
What you bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in an executive assistant and/or event planning role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Organized self starter who pays close attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What’s in it for you:
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy – your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.