See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Director, Enterprise Marketing.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we’re headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We’re on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we’re looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to be a key leader in the growth, evaluation and execution of Twilio awareness and marketing within the Americas. We are looking for a creative and hands-on leader who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The person will lead the strategy for the region with a mix of digital campaigns, demand generation and field marketing activities.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build the Field Marketing strategy to support Sales, working cross functionally with other teams to deliver the plan
- Drive regional brand awareness through event, partnership, and experiential marketing initiatives
- Be the expert in all things field marketing, from planning, execution, and reporting
- Be bold in experimenting with new programs (virtual, in-person, and hybrid) to engage customers
- Wear the customer’s shoes. We believe our customers are our most important strategic asset and they need special care and attention. Twilio’s solutions are incredibly unique in the market—and there is no better way to show this than through the eyes and stories of the world’s best communications-centered customer experiences
- Manage field marketing budget and hiring plan
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing roles including leadership and a track record of working directly with a sales organization, ideally software/SaaS
- Built inclusive teams, setting regional strategy and initiating creative and compelling campaigns and events, all while working cross-functionally across marketing and sales
- Successful at delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional field marketing initiatives
- An understanding of where customer content fits into marketing and sales funnels and cycles, and a “do what it takes” attitude
- A passion for pipeline generation and a metrics driven approach, experience working with Salesforce and Tableau is beneficial
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to work strategically and tactically
- Authentic communication style and a talent for building trusting relationships
- Excels in a quickly changing environment and is able to prioritize projects and communicate priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 30% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That’s why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you’re ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $145,520 – 181,900.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.