Build a better sustainable world!
Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies all over the world – including names you already have in your fridge, toiletries bag, make-up case, and pantry – rely on Turing’s AI technology to create new products faster, safer, smarter, and leaner. With our industry-leading platform, we leverage data and combine industry-specific AI technology to create new products 10x faster than the existing physical trial-and-error process.
Turing Labs is a Series A funded company backed by Insight Partners, Y-combinator, Moment Ventures, and several industry leaders.
The Turing team has decades worth of experience and passion for creating the next generation of products. Today, we employ some of the world’s best machine learning algorithms – and the people who create them – to help drive product innovation that impacts billions of people’s lives.
Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS on the path of becoming the default platform for product development.
Turing Labs is growing fast and our team is in need of a motivated and adaptable Enterprise Deployment Manager, reporting into the Customer Success department. You will be responsible for all aspects of the deployment from the initial customer engagement, planning, design, project initiation, optimization, and follow-on services and support of the Turing Labs platform at customer sites.
The successful candidate will have sound technical experience and skills, blended with strong interpersonal and communication skills and project management. This is a technical role and deep knowledge of data analysis required, as well as a strong background in consumer products or chemical or ingredients industry. Resolving customer issues routinely includes working in complex product and data configurations, problem troubleshooting and isolation, proactively recommending process design changes, training customers on product features, escalating product defects and issues and driving towards resolution, all while managing the customer.
- Engage with newly signed and existing enterprise customers as a Turing Labs product expert to implement Turing Labs solutions at their sites. Implementation activities include solution design and architecture, configuration, onboarding, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation.
- Assist customers with the integration of Turing Labs into existing ecosystem and tools
- Deliver training to customers and partners.
- Provide expertise in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
- Be a strong voice for your customers into the Product and Engineering teams to improve the product and ensure that Turing Labs deployments are successful.
- Define and document the best practice techniques, processes, templates, and architectures for use by the greater field organization.
- Travel expected up to 30% (post covid)
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years work experience in a relevant customer-facing role or in an end user/customer environment
- Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience
- Good understanding of AI-based software (great bonus)
- Able to work as part of a geographically dispersed, global
- Project management skills with high attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of the sales process, be sensitive to sales situations, and possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills
- Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude
What we offer
- An opportunity to take a crucial, early role in an exciting, rapidly growing startup.
- You’ll work with a smart, no-ego team
- Competitive wage, comp, and equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision package
- A monthly health & wellness stipend
- Weekly virtual social events and annual company retreats
- Work-from-home stipend
* Platinum level medical insurance 100% covered by Turing
* $1,500 home office budget
* Unlimited PTO + 10 Federal Holidays
* 4% 401k employer match
* Dental & Vision insurance
* Turing Swag
* Travel to meet with our team yearly (pending pandemic)
Turing Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Turing Labs considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Turing Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.