Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer local delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and 550+ more fleets) that enable business-specific workflows. By using Nash, businesses (e.g. restaurants, pharmacies, florists, retailers etc.) can meet growing demand for reliable local delivery while providing an exceptional experience to their customers. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT and has currently raised from top investors like Y-Combinator to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the Role
Nash is looking for curious and strategic operators to support our new and future business partners as Enterprise Customer Success Managers. In this role, you’ll deliver impact to customers by helping them immediately realize the full potential of Nash’s services through a best-in-class onboarding and ongoing strategic account management. You’ll do whatever it takes to drive operational excellence and be the face of Nash to customers who rely on our services. In a quickly evolving space, operations require a total team effort; this is an ideal opportunity to collaborate and create value in every aspect of a rapidly scaling startup.
– Onboard customers and help them capitalize on Nash’s full potential for their business
– Partner with customers to create and execute effective delivery strategies
– Provide general operational support to ensure a successful launch on our platform, including but not limited to research, analytics, strategic planning, troubleshooting and triaging, etc.
– Ongoing account management post-launch to instill best practices and assist with customer requests and expansion
– Act as customers’ voice in product development road mapping
– Develop and evolve fast-changing internal processes as Nash grows and expands in multiple verticals
– 5+ years of customer-facing operations experience
– Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
– Experience developing and growing customer relationships
– Demonstrated ability to create and execute onboarding strategies in novel situations
– High empathy for customers and ability to deliver amazing experiences
– Demonstrated experience implementing and adapting processes to optimize workflows
What You’ll Love About Us
– Early stage, well-funded startup – directly impact the company and grow your career!
– Fully remote culture – work from home (or wherever!)
– Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
– Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
– Flexible paid time off
– Health, dental, vision insurance
– Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.