MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and what we believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to help our Marketing Communications Team create and manage all our email campaigns and automations from beginning to end.
In this role, you will organize our current email marketing programs, identify opportunities for lead generation, grow our subscriber list, increase engagement, measure performance, and generate innovative ideas to drive growth.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
- We encourage creativity and experimentation to reach our goals, and you’ll have access to a broader team to collaborate with.
- You won’t be bored
- You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to create and test email campaigns and automation to find the best solutions.
- You will take ownership
- We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
- At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
- You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for over 10 years.
What you will work with
- Manage all email campaigns from creation to launch, measurement and optimization
- Keep our MailerLite accounts organized and up-to-date
- Identify opportunities to grow our email list and create forms, pop-ups, and landing pages to attract subscribers
- Create email segments and interests groups for targeted lead generation
- Plan and design different email automation workflows
- Write and proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Test achievement of each campaign and determine email marketing KPIs.
- Make documentation and guides for processes, A/B tests and promotions
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 2 years of experience as an Email marketing specialist or Digital marketing specialist responsible for email marketing
- Hands-on experience with email marketing tools like MailerLite, MailChimp, or similar
- Proficiency in email marketing automation and segmentation
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals, including strategy, funnels, storytelling, design, user experience, new/emerging tech platforms
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills in English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- You’re a good team player with strong project management skills
- Positive attitude
- You’re eager to learn
Salary and Perks
- Yearly salary: $50,000-$80,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently