One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
The Director of Strategy & Organization mission is to manage and lead the Strategy Team under the leadership of the CoS, ensuring that the strategy team builds the strategic wisdom that we need to take decisions, and that we develop the necessary processes to help the company implement the strategy:
- Lead the Strategy Team to reduce uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity through creating and sharing market, competitors and customer knowledge
- Gather 360-degree insights to innovate and explore new business opportunities, today and tomorrow
- Give direction through strategic recommendations
- Act as an special ops team in the areas of the organization where we need fast and effective action
- Ensure company strategy is customer-centric through executing the job of the customer, as if it was our own
- Effectively supports Typeform’s continued growth and success through a team of highly talented and business oriented people
- Translate strategy into operational excellence — connect business strategy with business execution
Here’s what we are after:
- Background in strategy consulting for SaaS or similar
- Background in both organic and inorganic growth
- Background in driving the agenda on Growth, Go-To-Market, or Product Management
- Background in working with start-ups through scale-ups, and easily navigate their fluid environment
- Background in building teams and being their servant leader, namely paint a clear picture for your team, to define what success means, and
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.