Bolt is the future of online commerce. Our mission is to make commerce instant, consistent, and trusted. We believe that every retailer will need e-commerce to power their business in the future – and to do that effectively, they need Bolt.
As a critical member of the Partnerships team, you will play a central role in establishing, launching, managing, and expanding key partnerships with the top platforms in the e-commerce ecosystem. You will work with a cross-functional group across Bolt including our product, marketing, sales, customer success, finance, and operations teams to project manage the partnership launch, identify GTM and co-marketing opportunities with partners, and then deliver against those partnership KPIs. In building and managing a portfolio of partnerships, you will help craft our partnership strategy and deliver value to our customers, our partners, and our business, as measured by metrics including customer adoption and engagement of partner solutions and new business generation for Bolt.
- Spearhead activation of large scale distribution partnerships, including running & owning cross-functional collaboration and execution from deal signature through partnership launch
- Structure and execute a Go-To-Market plan including managing co-marketing activities, referral programs, co-selling initiatives, & deal registration flows post-launch
- Work with marketing to create and publish joint-value propositions, white-papers, webinar and digital print content to align with sales motion
- Define and implement partner strategy, enablement, certification and joint-selling programs
- Run experiments with partners to validate hypotheses and then build scalable initiatives
- Develop a roadmap with partners and hold regular reviews with them
- Collaborate with other teams to define success metrics for your partnerships, which may include revenue, customer engagement, content development, and more
- Educate internal teams on our partners and deliver regular updates on status and goal attainment
- Define data needs to measure the success of our partnerships, work with internal stakeholders to build relevant dashboards, and analyze performance to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Contribute to our overall partnerships strategy
- Great analytical skills – you don’t ask other people to build models for you, you feel very comfortable working with numbers
- Excellent communication skills – people tell you that you are a great communicator. You don’t talk too much, you don’t talk too little. When you talk, people listen.
- You have managed people before, and you have managed an account management function before.
- You are a jedi master at presentation skills – if awards were given for QBR decks, you would have a trophy. Are there awards for that? Maybe there are.
- You have some domain knowledge in payments, e-commerce, or fintech, in that order of priority.
- You are intellectually curious. You ask a lot of questions and you listen more than you talk
What would set you apart:
- Deep ecommerce experience and domain knowledge
- Relationships and contacts in the partnership ecosystem
- Track record of successfully activating distribution partnerships at scale
- Ability to wear multiple hats and operate in a fast paced environment
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Phone & Wifi stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Virtual team events
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.