- Own the development and execution of Eventbrite’s social marketing strategy, championing the importance of social marketing at the highest levels of the company.
- Oversee the influencer team and collaborate cross-functionally to drive how influencer marketing ties into Eventbrite’s brand experience.
- Partner closely with cross-functional leaders to shape and implement the future consumer product experience, seamlessly integrating influencer and community best practices.
- Partner with PR to create buzz-worthy social marketing activations that drive cultural conversation as well as stepping in on any active crisis communications happening across social.
- Work on Eventbrite’s employer brand strategy and consult with the Talent Acquisition team to optimize their social media approach to attract top talent.
- Define clear goals and metrics to track the performance of social marketing channels. Regularly report on these metrics to senior-level executives and continuously optimize the strategy and creative elements to ensure effectiveness.
- Craft persuasive, data-driven narratives that establish a clear link between social marketing efforts and tangible business outcomes and champion findings at all levels of the organization.
- Manage a team of marketers, contractors, and agencies to execute best-in-class creative that drive measurable results.
- At least 12 years of experience in social marketing, preferably at an iconic consumer brand.
- At least 5 years of people management experience and a strong track record of external partner management.
- A deep understanding of brand metrics and an ability to connect them back to business impact.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to construct compelling narratives to influence leaders across an organization.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A true self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong understanding of social platforms and social media culture.
- A passion for live experiences.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Eventbrite, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is listed below. You may also be eligible to participate in Eventbrite’s incentive program(s) (such as equity, annual incentive bonus and commission plans), subject to the applicable rules and restrictions.
At Eventbrite everyone is invited to be their whole self and we cultivate an environment to make sure that is feasible throughout the entirety of an individual’s time at Eventbrite. We are committed to providing competitive, valuable and meaningful benefits and experiences for our employees to ensure we meet them where they are in life.
Cultivating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where all people are invited and belong is our top priority.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer global programming and training throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our Diversity and Inclusion work for our team, culture, and community.
We offer comprehensive benefits and a wellness package above and beyond standard medical benefits to support our Britelings’ lifestyle.
Eventbrite’s global benefit programs are designed to meet you where you are by offering resources and support for your health, well-being, finances, and family. This includes support in a remote environment, wellness allowance, Carrot family planning benefit, Origin Financial Planning service, and other offerings to ease the mind and body like Modern Health and BriteBreaks (generally the first Friday of every month off).
At Eventbrite, we are dedicated to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, abilities and experiences to apply, and we make employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, gender expression, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, or any other legally protected characteristic.
If, due to a disability, you need an accommodation during any part of the interview process, please let your recruiter know.