About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
The Director of Sales Operations & Enablement is responsible for equipping our sales teams with the required tools to manage and improve the portfolio of sales operations rhythms and processes.
As part of these responsibilities, the Director will manage support functions essential to sales productivity. Including planning, reporting, quota setting and management and sales process optimization. This role will also take responsibility for the development and tracking of customer and program content for the Sales teams, with a strategic focus on the design, development, implementation and delivery of sales enablement collateral and tools.
- Planning processes that drive optimization across the sales and business development organization
- Working collaboratively with department leaders to ensure consistency and efficiency while maintaining processes and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of the sales team
- Support Sales Leadership in reporting and analysis in sales, productivity, and pipeline reporting; building dashboards and presenting analysis
- Determine goals and metrics for improving performance
- Lead the team responsible for development and tracking of customer and program specific sales enablement content for the sales teams
- Measure and evaluate ramp time and productivity across roles and regions with primary focus on Sales Account Executives and Sales Manager teams
- Forecast and report sales expense, working with Finance and Sales teams to improve cost-of-sales and cost-to-book metrics
- Oversee and direct sales enablement team and maintain playbook for common sales operation policies and processes
- Continuously evaluate and improve the accuracy of sales related data, territory assignments, accounts, business metrics and information produced for internal or external consumption while also minimizing the effort required to produce it
- Be a subject matter expert in sales quota and capacity planning, related IT systems and tools; process improvement, and management/measurement systems
- Manage all communication around sales activities, dashboards, forecasting and opportunity statuses throughout sales identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the company, conduct on-going needs assessments and deploy sales enablement programs in coordination with the Sales and Product Marketing teams
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years in sales operations, finance, data analysis, or sales productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years experience with SaaS sales on an enterprise scale
- Advanced/expert level with deep familiarity with Salesforce
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of establishing and managing and sales operations with an emphasis on managing and optimizing incentive programs to balance outcomes vs expenses
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality executive presentations leveraging Salesforce reporting
- Experience in process improvement; lean startup or design thinking a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands and works with a high sense of urgency
- Strong executive presence and experience presenting to large groups
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.