As a Director of Product Marketing, you will lead Beekeeper’s global Product Marketing function. Reporting to the CMO and in close collaboration with the rest of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for identifying and rolling out winning strategies to grow our presence in our existing markets based on our product’s power to transform the frontline employee experience. You will ensure our product is positioned to grow Beekeeper’s share of our target markets and you will equip our sales teams to close deals faster.
- Position Beekeeper for success in our core growth markets in DACH and NAM
- Refine our value proposition and our go-to-market approach to attract companies that will convert quickly and close fast
- Lead and develop our Product Marketing function, with members spread across NA and Europe
- Improve internal processes and tooling to enable Beekeeper to scale fast in the next few years
What we look for in you
- 7+ years in Product Marketing or similar roles for B2B SaaS products
- Global leadership experience
- Experience working with and enabling sales teams
- Strategic and creative thinking: you see and can evolve the bigger picture
- Strong execution and delivery: you make it happen
- Experience scaling cross-functional processes in fast-growing companies
- Great prioritisation and stakeholder management skills
- A gifted communicator and storyteller
- A strong command of product positioning, pricing, messaging
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience leading teams across multiple time zones
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Product-led growth experience
- Great presentation skills: you’re naturally persuasive and know how to formulate a winning pitch. You communicate concisely, and reject jargon in favor of clarity.
What we offer
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental for most plans plus (or +) 50% coverage for spouse, dependents or domestic partners
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching
- Fitness & wellness cost reimbursement up to 50 USD/month
- Paternity Leave: 8 weeks of full pay (in combination with state offering)
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
*For Colorado residents: The base range for this position’s level is between $130,000 and $170,000. Our total compensation consists of base salary (depending on education, experience, knowledge, skills, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data), stock options plus several additional benefit coverage including learning and development fund, Home Office Set-up reimbursement and the rest of the benefits you can see here.