Thanx is a leading loyalty and guest engagement platform for restaurants. Thanx helps regional and national restaurant brands grow customer lifetime value with easy-to-use lifecycle marketing automations and innovative customer loyalty tools focused on access, status, and personalization over rote discounts. Thanx’s proprietary credit card tokenization technology dramatically increases the volume and accuracy of purchase data which sits at the core of our CRM suite of tools and our app and web-based ordering experiences deliver industry-leading conversion and repeat purchasing. We were named to Nation’s Restaurant News “2020 Power List” as one of the 50 most influential innovators in food-service.
Thanx has gained the investment of prominent venture and growth equity luminaries, having raised more than $30M from elite investors such as M33 Growth, Ribbit Capital, and Sequoia Capital. Core to our success is a culture that has attracted some of the best talent from across the country; we are proud of incredibly strong employee tenure, track record of internal promotions, and impressive alumni network. We credit our cultural “core behaviors” with these accomplishments: Find A Way, Focus on What Matters, Say “Thanx” Genuinely, Welcome Diverse Perspectives, and Empathy Over Ego.
Your Next Job
The restaurant technology market is incredibly hot right now. With several very strong IPOs (Doordash, Toast, Olo) in the last few years, there’s never been a bigger opportunity for Thanx to expand our partner footprint. Thanx wants to accelerate our integrations and develop deep relationships with technology and agency partners.
You will lead the charge on managing existing partnerships and evaluating new partnership opportunities. You will report to the VP of Marketing but this is inherently one of the most cross-functional roles in the business with direct and frequent CEO exposure plus daily opportunities to collaborate closely with our R&D and sales leadership, ensuring that we are solving customer needs and creating opportunities for Thanx to grow our revenue. You will be directly responsible for growing the pipeline and bookings attributed to partnerships.
We are hiring for 100% remote roles at all levels; this job can be based anywhere in the US. Key responsibilities:
- Become expert on the restaurant technology ecosystem
- Engage new partnerships and create strategic plans to drive measurable pipeline and revenue
- Collaborate with product management on resource requirements and make recommendations on partnership priorities
- Manage existing partner relationships to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with marketing on opportunities to grow partner-initiated pipeline
- Assist sales with deals involving our partners
Our compensation package is high-competitive. Cash compensation includes both base and the opportunity for bonus or commission based on performance. This position is also eligible for a generous equity position as well as other standard Thanx benefits including “take what you need” vacation, medical/vision/dental, 401K, and more.
Who Are You?
You have great business acumen, a natural curiosity, talent in building relationships, and limitless creative energy. Maybe you’re an experienced business development professional who has successfully delivered technology and service partnerships. Or you are someone who has demonstrated analytical success in management consulting or other similar industry and are ready to forge a new path. If partnerships are new to you, we’d expect meaningful client/partner management experience in your current field.
We’re not big on the “requirements” section, but this position may be a good fit if:
- You are a strategic thinker but pride yourself on being able to fully own and execute at any level of detail.
- You have a background and deep understanding or interest in the restaurant or retail industry and can listen, learn and then articulate current and future buyer pain points.
- You are naturally curious and take a scientific approach to learning and asking questions.
- You are ready to be the “voice of our partners” but always prioritizing what’s best for Thanx.
- You build relationships and can easily influence at all levels. You are comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment.
- You have a strong work ethic with an innate desire to push the boundaries and challenge the status quo.
Ready to change your life? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Thanx will consider qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with local requirements.