At Alkymi, we’re on a mission to supercharge human productivity and enable intelligent decision making with instantly actionable data. We’re working every day to push the boundaries of what’s possible using machine learning, data science, and world-class engineering, all fueled by our commitment to providing a best-in-class user experience.
Our core products, Alkymi Data Inbox and Patterns Studio, our no-code/low-code offering, make it possible for anyone to build intelligent data workflows, driving transformative productivity gains for our customers and unlocking a new paradigm that will fundamentally change the way humans interact with and leverage data.
We’re seeking an experienced Director of Demand Generation as we enter our next phase of growth and execute on an ambitious product roadmap for 2023 and beyond.
About the role:
The Director of Demand Generation will help shape the marketing function at Alkymi. This person will report to the Vice President of Marketing and be responsible for leading the strategy, execution and measurement of all acquisition efforts which will contribute to significant revenue growth attainment. Working closely with the sales and product teams, the ideal candidate will be able to think strategically, as well as execute as we build out our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the demand generation function and strategy to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue
- Design and execute integrated global marketing campaigns across channels including email, social media, digital (paid search, display, retargeting), content syndication, virtual events, and partnerships.
- Plan, manage and oversee all global events, conferences and trade shows
- Own our lead nurturing programs and optimize them to increase lead generation and improve lead quality
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Develop content distribution plans across marketing channels (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web, email, etc)
- Creation of digital assets (emails and landing pages) in HubSpot to support campaigns
- Demonstrable empathy and understanding of how to best work with our partners in sales, product and partnerships
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Configuring and setting up tracking in HubSpot to measure campaign results (with support from marketing operations agency)
- Communicating plans, expectations and results to senior marketing leadership and executive team
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors and agencies that contribute to the demand creation programs (paid ads agency, technology, etc)
- Budget management and reconciliation in partnership with finance
Qualifications and skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in growth marketing role, minimum 2 years high-growth B2B
- Familiarity with Hubspot and other marketing tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on current business requirements and landscape
- The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Great managerial skills and knows how to work well with other teams
Nice to have:
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- Physical Event Management Experience
- AI software / financial services experience
Alkymi is creating the data action layer by turning unstructured data into actions. Its product-first approach makes it easy for non-technical users to automate operational workflows for the first time. Leading organizations deploy Alkymi to accelerate decision-making, improve customer satisfaction and empower employees to focus on high-value, rewarding work.
Alkymi was founded in 2017 in New York City by a founding team from Bloomberg, Two Sigma, and x.ai with backing from Intel Capital, Canaan, Work-Bench, SimCorp, and industry insiders.
Salary Range: $150,000 – $180,000 annually + Bonus + Equity + Fully Paid Company benefits + 401k + Unlimited PTO
The above compensation referenced represents the expected salary for this career opportunity and is based on Alkymi’s good faith belief at the time of posting. Ultimately, in determining your compensation, we’ll consider multiple factors including your geographic location, professional experience, market conditions and education/training/skill level.