This role can be remote in the U.S.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
At GoDaddy, our vision is to empower the company to lean on data to drive better customer and business outcomes. We are seeking an experienced and influential analytics leader to build valuable, customer focused insights that improve our products and improve the business.
What you’ll get to do…
- Provide high energy thought leadership and lead strategy execution for the Core and Grow product experience within US Business Analytics team
- Partner with meaningful business units to proactively find opportunities, set priorities, and establish goals to enable insight into U.S. business
- Use data to make strategic and operational decisions that help optimize customer success and financial performance
- Manage and grow the existing analytics team through proactive mentoring and the expectations you establish and the examples you set
- Ensure the data foundation and products that support the US business are robust, reliable, and scalable. Partner with engineering and data science teams to develop industry leading Analytics products
- Be an inspiring leader within the broader analytics organization. Align and contribute to high level practices that increase our scale, capabilities, and delivery
- Ensure understanding of our partner goals, objectives, and strategy. Align priorities with internal teams and business partners
Your experience should include…
- 7+ years working in analytical organizations delivering platform solutions, capabilities, and test & learn opportunities
- 5+ years of experience leading people and elevating the talent on your team
- 5+ years of experience working with senior executives to understand and drive performance of a P&L
- You have demonstrated aptitude for leading in multiple contexts, such as with engineers, data scientists, finance, product managers and executives
- You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to have the answers before the questions are asked
- You are proficient in SQL and data visualization tools
- You have hands on experience in experimental design and measurement, including the math and statistics necessary to interpret and make informed decisions about results
- You demonstrate sufficient knowledge of analytical techniques including predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and machine learning
- You will understand how the sum of the component parts for analytics functional areas (sales and marketing, product, care center) come together in the top and bottom line
- You can provide exceptional verbal and written summation of insights by telling a complicated story in simple terms with the depth of understanding to get into the details as needed
- Understanding of how data architecture effects all products and processes downstream, and have experience building optimized foundations
- You understand the software development lifecycle and have demonstrated experience building analytics products
We’ve got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.