About this role:
We are seeking a creative, analytical, and driven leader with deep brand marketing experience and exceptional communication skills to join the Dopple family as our Director of Brand Marketing as we grow at lightning speed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing and executing Dopple’s brand marketing strategy from end-to-end. You will be responsible for building brand awareness, organically acquiring new customers, re-engaging current customers, driving growth, and supporting sales objectives via numerous channels including but not limited to social, email, guerilla, and partnerships.
You will also work closely with Dopple’s Chief Brand Officer and CEO to communicate Dopple’s vision to our brand partners, and deliver a premier experience to our vendors alongside Dopple’s Operations, Product, and Marketing team leads.
Please note that this role can be based in New York, NY or remote within the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and plan Dopple’s multi-channel brand marketing strategy from end to end, including all organic channels including but not limited to social media, email, community outreach, strategic partnerships, brand collaborations, PR and 360 campaigns to drive awareness and acquisition
- Oversee a tactical monthly calendar and manage a talented team of creatives to execute against goals to measure results
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Growth Marketing, Merchandising, Product, and Operations to ensure cross-functional alignment and a streamlined customer experience
- Develop and test new ways to acquire customers while engaging lapsed and current subscribers
- Synthesize weekly and historical performance KPIs to identify trends, revenue drivers, and opportunities and present findings to the leadership team
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape and market trends while continuing to innovate storytelling and brand identity
What we’re looking for:
- Experience building a strong brand identity in the apparel space
- A passionate, quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A demonstrated track record of leadership, both working cross-functionally with internal partners and managing your own team
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- A start-up mentality – not afraid to test out new ideas, roll up your sleeves to get stuff done!
The ideal candidate will exceed the following requirements:
- 8+ years of industry experience, with at least 4 years of e-commerce brand marketing experience.
- Previous retail / e-commerce experience (start-up experience strongly preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity and existing relationships with key players in the millennial market
- MBA a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility (during and after COVID-19)
- Free Dopple subscription and significant employee discounts
- Learning and development programs, including education reimbursement
Dopple is reimagining kids’ retail, creating the most joyful shopping experience for parents! We are the premier children’s clothing subscription service, offering the world’s coolest kids styles in a convenient try-on-at-home model. Parents simply tell Dopple what they want and need via a short quiz and Dopple does the rest, curating a unique “Drop” of the coolest kids’ clothing and accessories selected for each customer’s budget, style and size.
Our team is passionate about leveraging data, customer feedback and our incredible selection of the world’s best childrenswear brands to curate and deliver personalized styles at amazing prices. We are a close-knit team of hardworking, creative builders and problem solvers in New York, NY; North Bergen, New Jersey; San Francisco, CA and distributed around the world.
We are supported by some of the top consumer technology investors including Bullpen Capital, Precursor Ventures, and Goodwater Capital.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.